• Yes!!

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda have legalized exporting medical cannabis to countries like Germany and Canada. African cannabis market could reach 7.1 billion in 2023.
Every country of these east African countries have strict laws on cannabis consumption in their lands, consuming cannabis is illegal in for example in Rwanda, but you can export it.

So, would agree on legalising medical marijuana in Somalia, at least for export?

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda have legalized exporting medical cannabis to countries like Germany and Canada. African cannabis market could reach 7.1 billion in 2023.
Every country of these east African countries have strict laws on cannabis consumption in their lands, consuming cannabis is illegal in for example in Rwanda, but you can export it.

So, would agree on legalising medical marijuana in Somalia, at least for export?

I honestly believe it would be a good idea, especially for chronic pain and the likes. It's either that or we fuk up our people by pumping them full of opiates and make the cadaan rich. The alternative option would be to legalise medicinal cannabis. Not only are we going to get rich from exports but the national market. This might actually be the best thing corrupt Somali politicians have done in decades.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Rather weed than khat. Khat is way more water-intensive than weed.

But then again weed is not for everyone. Those who are predisposed of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder need to stay away from modern day weed.

Who are the hating ass folks that want Somalia to sleep on a multi-billion dollar industry :childplease:

Ghengis' Ciirka Incorporated opening up as soon as possible to a tuulo near you :westbrookswag:

A bunch of pharmaceutical companies dump their expired pills into Africa. I also don't want the people to use more drugs to cope with the poverty and injustice.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

So maryaan cadey is being exported to overseas, nothing new at all
sxb 3 years ago I visited my cousin in Kenya, weed is so fucking cheap there and good quality , I was smoking this Bhangi as they call it there, problem is you can never smoke in peace , wherever you go it's either a fucking Watchmen , stupid Somali bypassers or undercover cops chasing you .
I mean I want to get high and not have a bad trip,
I only smoked in peace inside a car and I hate smoking indoors wlahi

South Africa no one gives a shit the cops would smoke with you and everything is even

In Kenya and east Africa in general hate weed and despise smokers

I had to put all my weed inside ciggerate and conceal it
Kenya is not a good place to smoke.

I always wanted to set up a commercial weed farm min 10,000 hectares.

The plan was simple
Drill 2 wells in my reer tuulo
Get the seeds plant it and let those plants 🌱 grow.
The climate of the land is perfect for cannabis, very low investments.

And export the finished products to industrial countries such as Canada, Netherlands and the US where it’s legal.

Minimum id make $50m a month, heck I’d even pay my taxes and both me the gaajo dowlad kusheeq would be eating good.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
All the potheads in this thread don’t know the difference between medical cannabis and the high THC bud they smoke. Medical cannabis is not meant to get you high.

But then again weed is not for everyone. Those who are predisposed of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder need to stay away from modern day weed.
I’ve always wondered could Khat be used to make some sort of cocaine,
If it were to be processed

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Considering the rates of mental illness among Somalis, all Somalis should stay far away.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This is a smart way to actually profit from the West. Imagine growing a plant that is illegal in your country for consumption but legal if you have a business licence and are able to export. They'll make a whole lot more money when cannabis is legal in all 50 states.

Trending

Latest posts