Some dude named Mahad has been saying ASC since 2020

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Like does he ever message me something other than ASC?

IMG_20210712_140255.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
He messaged ASC today. I don't know who he is or what he wants from me. Just an ASC guy

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've been having loads of those, random numbers contacting me and acting like they know me. Somalis need to be locked in mental asylums fr.

Cerberus

VIP
I've been having loads of those, random numbers contacting me and acting like they know me. Somalis need to be locked in mental asylums fr.
Ikr. I responded to him and asked wtf he wants and he replied sorry bro. Like nearly 2 years he has been saying asc setahay

Screenshot_2021-07-12-14-25-11-765_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ikr. I responded to him and asked wtf he wants and he replied sorry bro. Like nearly 2 years he has been saying asc setahay

View attachment 192955
Sorry to hear that. it's really annoying being harassed by unknown people especially somalis who are just deranged and cant comprehend social etiquette and the concept of stalking.

I block mine but they always contact me from different phones, they don't understand 'leave me alone'. Block to them is 'call me from a different number'. Weirdos runti.
:mjhaps:

If you have FB delete it, its fob heaven.

Dad died in Somali war in 80s
AUN walal

Cerberus

VIP
Sorry to hear that. it's really annoying being harassed by unknown people especially somalis who are just deranged and cant comprehend social etiquette and the concept of stalking.

I block mine but they always contact me from different phones, they don't understand 'leave me alone'. Block to them is 'call me from a different number'. Weirdos runti.
:mjhaps:

If you have FB delete it, its fob heaven.

AUN walal
Also some cat phishing on Facebook. Some men from Kenya posing as women to trick men in America or Europe to send money lol. One called me and he had obvious mens voice pretending to be a woman lol a transexual lol

Alot of people don't know how to express themselves. they want a convo with you, but have no idea of what to say. dude is either very socially akward or suffers from Autism...don't be hard on that brother.

Cerberus

VIP
Alot of people don't know how to express themselves. they want a convo with you, but have no idea of what to say. dude is either very socially akward or suffers from Autism...don't be hard on that brother.
He's been at it since 2020. But I ain't no batty bwoy or chi chi mon so I ain't gonna be chatting with him. I am interested in women.