Some dosage of Somali excellence for you; new stock of Somali Doctors

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somali excellence at its finest, mashAllah . Keep it coming boys.

idk where they're based

I'd pay this ones mehr x2. :

update: they're reer british

Ohh, mashallah! That AbdiWho guy on IG. I had a feeling he was some type of medical student.
Somali excellence at its finest, mashAllah . Keep it coming boys.

idk where they're based but they same to be UK from the way they dress / background methinks.

I'd pay this ones mehr x2. :

Shoutout to them.

I couldn't become a doctor. I don't have the work ethic for it.

10 years of schooling after finish highschool:idontlike:

finally finishing school at almost 30:idontlike:

x z

Shoutout to them.

and you chose to announce this in this positivity thread for what reason? go ahead and not be a doctor somewhere else, not in this DOCTOR APPRECIATION THREAD

x z

Ohh, mashallah! That AbdiWho guy on IG. I had a feeling he was some type of medical student.

didn't realise he was popping til i found his youtube to see what location he is from. are u reer uk? would u say he is known then?

i swear lately, every fine somali has been from Uk. whenever i see one they always end up being from there. weird

and you chose to announce this in this positivity thread for what reason? go ahead and not be a doctor somewhere else, not in this DOCTOR APPRECIATION THREAD

I just bigged them up by mentioning how a "regular" person like myself couldn't do it. how is that being negative.

do you struggle with reading comprehension?

x z

I just bigged them up by mentioning how a "regular" person like myself couldn't do it. how is that being negative.

do you struggle with reading comprehension?
i struggle with anger problems tbh. sorry.

x z

Doctor.... Who

Jk

'oh brother.......

EB33iD5VUAABs8u.jpg

....... this guy STINKSSSSS '

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My oldest brother is a Dermatologist who works in Vancouver. My second oldest brother is a radiographer who works in Dubai. My father was also a doctor who worked in Somalia (when it was peaceful), Yemen then finally Germany until he retired and began using the money he saved to invest back home. Being doctors is ingrained in my family. I plan to move to Dubai one day and work at his hospital, inshallah.

You'll find many Somali men studying medicine just go to East Asia, Southeast Asia and East Europe. They're over there for educational reasons and they are in abundance.

Last edited:
These are the one's that never forgot why their parents came to this forsaken place. Hopefully we will all bring are collective knowledge to build our nation.

Shoutout to them.

that’s only in America... I heard it’s simpler to become a doctor in other countries... that’s why a lot of Americans go to school in other countries than come back to the US take a bar exam and start practicing right away.
idkwhy but America makes you do Pre med, Med school than residency.

Mashallah to the graduates

Trending

Latest posts