Some changes within SNA being reported

Jungle

VIP
General Tawane leader of 27th Division has been replaced by General Faarax Kooshin
Hasan Jaamici of 21st Division replaced by Colonel Abdi Salaad. Same clans.

I'm suprised by Hasan Jaamici but not so much the rest as Tawane was a bixi lacky.

All of these appointments have been handpicked by General Ibrahim Sheikh Muxudiin. @Macawisley haye you've kept 27th division chief lol now we have a xl who will take orders. :ufdup:this will help you in the long run with funding and recruitment of small number of your tuugo macawiisleey after they're dispersed to other regions

Last edited:
Farah Koshin is a loose cannon. He id also Xawaadlist to the core lol. Tawane as well but he was more reserved. Kooshin cant be controlled by anyone.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Xasan jaamici to abdisalad is sideways move.

also named was taliyaha guutada 24aad, Khalid bin Walid

A6CACCA3-3ED8-4328-BC4F-244C3E7250DE.jpeg
EC8F9537-0FFE-4191-8748-ED984509FC2E.jpeg

Last edited:
SNA is divided among the countries that trained them

A section of SNA needs to go rogue and emphasize the clan diversity in their ranks by fighting for the simple and straight forward reason of cleaning shabaab from the country.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jungle

VIP
Farah Koshin is a loose cannon. He id also Xawaadlist to the core lol. Tawane as well but he was more reserved. Kooshin cant be controlled by anyone.
Interesting. Anyway he will take orders from his superior and 1 thing I can guarantee is, he isnt a supporter of Hiraan state. Part of the reason Tawane got sacked is him allowing Jeyte to use his sizeable staff which will now come under the new taliye. As well as discontent between him and Bakaay (5th battalion). Tawane had to go.

Btw he is closely related to the SNA chief through marriage so that played a part in him getting the job no doubt

General Tawane leader of 27th Division has been replaced by General Faarax Kooshin
Hasan Jaamici of 21st Division replaced by Colonel Abdi Salaad. Same clans.

I'm suprised by Hasan Jaamici but not so much the rest as Tawane was a bixi lacky.

All of these appointments have been handpicked by General Ibrahim Sheikh Muxudiin. @Macawisley haye you've kept 27th division chief lol now we have a xl who will take orders. :ufdup:this will help you in the long run with funding and recruitment of small number of your tuugo macawiisleey after they're dispersed to other regions
A Xawaadle replaced by another Xawaadle

I told you 27th Division Unukaleh eebow kkkk :mjdontkno:

Interesting. Anyway he will take orders from his superior and 1 thing I can guarantee is, he isnt a supporter of Hiraan state. Part of the reason Tawane got sacked is him allowing Jeyte to use his sizeable staff which will now come under the new taliye. As well as discontent between him and Bakaay (5th battalion). Tawane had to go.

Btw he is closely related to the SNA chief through marriage so that played a part in him getting the job no doubt
Tawane never involves in politics, he just got sacked in a new reshuffle nothing to do with Jeyte sxb. That guy is a cool head.

Jungle

VIP
A Xawaadle replaced by another Xawaadle

I told you 27th Division Unukaleh eebow kkkk :mjdontkno:
Its awood qeybsi bro cmon lol

As you very well know 27th Division has 3 battalions. 3rd & 4th are in Middle Shabelle and are lead by 2 Harti Abgaal men. 5th in Hiraan is lead by Ujeejeen with the 5th batallion being mixed with Baadicade, GJ and Jajeele as abaanduuliyes, Taliye urur etc where as the other are fully run by abgaal. Every guuto is held by Mudulood.

Screenshot_20230803-210751_Facebook.jpg

^^^ 27th division taliyes. shataqeey aun replaced by General Ibraahim Yusuf

If you believe a xawaadle in beledweyne will command harti abgaal in Cadale or Balcad whilst the SNA chief is also Harti Abgaal you are out of your mind :mjlol: Beledweyne

Under farmaajo it was an all mudulood division lol be grateful

Trending