Some Beautiful pictures of Middle Shabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiirshabelle and banadir will always be
F4B63EC1-DAE1-43C5-BC97-7E6E24328FDF.jpeg

Forever .
@kobe @Xalimo from da block I dont got no Twitter plz bless our eyes with pics if beledweyne ,jowhar and balcad.

Why can't the locals all just take a break from qabilism and appreciate the beauty of the country that we diaspora don't get to enjoy? I wish every day i could go back to the comfort of my homeland and enjoy life there as i do in the west. Sadly it will take a long time before our country even resembles a developing country.

:lawd::jcoleno::kendrickcry:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Why can't the locals all just take a break from qabilism and appreciate the beauty of the country that we diaspora don't get to enjoy? I wish every day i could go back to the comfort of my homeland and enjoy life there as i do in the west. Sadly it will take a long time before our country even resembles a developing country.

:lawd::jcoleno::kendrickcry:

Don’t be a pessimist, walaal

I made trip back in 2012 right around when HSM got elected.

Its very fertile and green.

Jowhar, Balcad, Warsheikh, Cadale iyo Beledweyne.

I'm sorr
Don’t be a pessimist, walaal
Sorry beautiful sista! it's just depressing to wake up in an ajnabi country everyday. Working hard and slaving away only to realise that your ppl are exiles from their own country and it's their own kind that causes this dysfunction that drove you here to a foreign land, where everyday tensions are growing and the locals are clearly beginning to hate you. Alas i cannot change destiny and clearly allah wants us to annex cadaan lands and genocide them since they tried to destroy the world and the best thing to do was to give them phaoroah syndrome and bring their most hated enemies to their doorstep. I will trust the planner and continue missing my father's land to my dismay but this is all we can do until we get ourselves into a good position to make our country peaceful again.

:jcoleno::lawd::kendrickcry::meleshame:

I'm sorr

Sorry beautiful sista! it's just depressing to wake up in an ajnabi country everyday. Working hard and slaving away only to realise that your ppl are exiles from their own country and it's their own kind that causes this dysfunction that drove you here to a foreign land, where everyday tensions are growing and the locals are clearly beginning to hate you. Alas i cannot change destiny and clearly allah wants us to annex cadaan lands and genocide them since they tried to destroy the world and the best thing to do was to give them phaoroah syndrome and bring their most hated enemies to their doorstep. I will trust the planner and continue missing my father's land to my dismay but this is all we can do until we get ourselves into a good position to make our country peaceful again.

:jcoleno::lawd::kendrickcry::meleshame:
Our country is slowly improving .Rome wasnt build in one day .have you been back home ?

Status
Not open for further replies.