some beard hairs of mine turning red

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
any of your beard growers seen this shit?

Are they gonna turn white later on?

:cosbyhmm:

1697142920440.png

thats what my friend thought as well lol, but nah i don't dye my beard

did some checking on reddit, some people saying they will turn grey and some are saying it is some genetic mutation shit and they dont go away.

It could also be due to environmental factors, other than genetics.

So, if you notice red hair on your beard appearing, it's probably due to your genetics, but not necessarily! Indeed, the other factor that has a strong influence on your hair is your environment. We won't go into detail here, but pollution, cigarette smoke, the heat of a lighter, straightener or hairdryer, stress and skin aggression in general are all factors that can influence the secretion of melanin and can change the colour of your hair. We can take the example of our former French Prime Minister Mr Philippe, whose political duties (and the resulting stress?) impacted his facial hair in such a way as to transform entire sections of his beard into white in a few months. For the white, it is not the dosage of the two components that changes, but the total absence of melanin secreted in certain places that directly impacts the colour, making the hair white. The last thing that has a significant impact is the sun. Melanin is produced in response to UVA (sunlight), and as with skin that darkens to protect itself from the sun, beard hair will turn a lighter shade, even red.

https://www.lamesettradition.com/en...-men-have-red-beard-hairs.html?page_type=post

Trending