Somalophobia! In this case a abdi looking fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he afar or something. Does he know that they also do FGM. Afar have lived there before Somalis? what has he been smoking? I’ve seen his twitter history and guess what he’s a GALO MADOW surprising much...but don’t look like the average mulatto habesha... he looks like one of us
:farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But he looks typical somali. Long forehead & elongated nose.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
20180926_175240.jpg

:ileycry:Wth! I thought the clock on the wall was a lid on his head, that's maybe why his brain was leaking and was giving factless statements. I see why:farole:

He kinds looks like a mix of geeljire and a maasai. What the actual f#ck am I seeing? :mugshotman:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He’s a dirty Afar, his people are cucked by Somalis in Dijbouti and Tigrays in Eritrea of course he harbors some hate

:lolbron:

You know what's even funny? Afars in Djibouti are getting Somalinized and I think this is the reason why he hates us.
:mjlol:

His other is lie when he said Somalis never lived in Djibouti like Ibn Sa'id (12th century scholar) mentioned Somalis living around Tadjoura. Afars were known as Barbaric nomads by Habesha and he has the nerve to call Somalis uncivilized people when we are known to establish great civilizations and known to be the first Africans to do many amazing things?

Funny shit I was reading from a Yemeni traveller when he visited the Afar region. An Afar can never dare to call Somalis premitive because we don't have these uncivilized characteristics that is mainly found among the Afars.

iLAiEWtUTyWf84N2WZFxqw.png

Last edited:
Why is that when these somalis become Christians they constantly rant about somalis and why do they always align with maddows and their victim mentality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending