Somaliyay We need An Animal Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's about time somali-spot stops focussing on humanity related topics and we also provide accomodation for animal forum. They live on the earth with us and we need to know about them. I am not an animal lover but they are a factor in our earth. They have laws just like we do or else they would've of cancelled each other in chaos. Laws ensure stability among species and even across species. I was walking down my nature strip and I can tell you for a fact, if you have any fears of animals, you need to restore trust with them becuz trust destroys fear. It brings everything back to a stale-mate situation. The one who fears needs to do first approach not the one who is feared.

I had a huge phobia of a certain bird in my country here due to a bad experience. I basically always feared them when-ever I saw any of their species even though it wasn't all their species that harmed me but a rogue element among them just like we have rogue elements among our nations or groups of people. So I have developed a relationship based on trust with their species, I had to conquer my fears by trusting them again and making the first move. I took a walk through the nature strip where they are in the wild and I encountered a Kangaroo species(they look young) and also a certain bird species here that can become wild at times.

The moral of the story is, the person with the phobia must make the first move, not the one who is feared cause the problem isn't being felt by the object or thing being feared. I hope I put that rationally, thank god I am not in pychosis but reviewing my psychotic episodes again from a normal state.

I don't fear that bird anymore for one rogue element among them, they don't even know me the species of bird because they never harmed me only an individual among them did, niyahow. Yes animals have awareness, they see us just like we see them. They also can sense us if the animal lacks eyes either thru smell or some other function they are equipped with. Animals also have laws and there is laws across species to ensure stability. Abiding by the law though is a choice and that's unpredictable since it's a choice and free will. But most animals are fucking awesome niyahow, they hardly break a trust bond if you establish it with them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please do not ever go to a zoo because they are tamed there. You need to go the wild in their habitat because the stakes are high then for you on your fears. Safaris are definitely going to be something on my wish list not reserve parks but actual wild parks. As long as their not hungry, their should be no reason sxb they go and eat you unless of course they are rogue criminals and even then that's a choice made by them. The funny thing is their could be fear on the part of the animal also just like we fear them due to a bad experience with one of our species. So f*ck those hunters and shit and abuse the f*ck out of them if you ever see them.

Their breaking trust bonds just so they get a fuckin thrill out of killing animals. Trust is hard to restore niyahow once it's broken, I am sure the animal that survives and sees his brother killed or sibling or parent by that stupid hunter is scarred for life regarding our species and can develop tendencies to begin seeking revenge. Even watch were your pissing niyahow or spit, that's like a flood to smaller species. See how we get flooded by larger floods of water, don't do that shit if you can avoid it and piss or spit somewhere where small species aren't there. Don't break trust bonds.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to start sleeping better from now on cause even animals sleep, their must be alot of wisdom behind it. Plus leave animals homes alone also, that's their sleep spot, it's their peace spot from a rough day outside, don't ever approach it regardless. It's privacy that shit unless they allow you or guide you towards it. Do the same with humans leave their homes alone not their physical homes only but their internal home and what their inside is like. Never ask and Never intrude. It's better u leave them alone unless they seek help, their doing better being left along then adding fuel the fire niyahow by pressuring them.

If you see a person that is not doing well, always ask them first question do you want help? If he says no immediately step away, he is doing better on his own and doesn't trust you and if you interfere further it will lead to a conflict. It's the same with animals leave them alone their physical homes and their internal matters unless obviously they seek help and you can tell when they need help. Those lone dogs and cats roaming the street with no home, etc etc.

I am trying to break down this knowledge to you Somalis cause we are the same people and you are far likely more to listen so we can advantage our nation in the future and keep our nation strong through wisdom not knowledge.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do not murder at all is true. No-one wants to be murdered even animals leave them alone. Suicide is different story that's a choice and also leave them alone to decide if it's better option. Do not say suicide is bad the religion says this and that and government this and that. Suicide is a result of not the problem but the added pressures of society on the person, the person was doing fine and living with the problem but you add pressure to it and it piles up on them and they can't figure a way out. Just step away and let them deal with their own internal issues.

You can't regulate choices in life, that's free will it's even among the animals. Nobody can regulate it even if we wanted to regulate it. You can set a law but you guarantee compliance as compliance is through free will.

If you ever read a law look if it contributes to a stalemate situation where it's not an opinion that has become a law because that's a choice thats turned into a law. The law must facilitate a stalemate environment so trust can foster, trust can only foster through stalemate no advantage on any side or opinion. If it doesn't contribute to a stalemate fucking hell go crazy about the law and start abusing if you have too and raise your voice up.

I realized today murder is bad when I saw the animals in my walk through the nature. They never asked you to kill them but you did, that's a violation of the stalemate law where you shouldn't take advantage of them because they're not taking advantage of you when they could've. The bird could've of attacked me and was at a better advantage then me cause I had no weapon or stick to fight back and it didn't that's fuckin trust and it knows not to violate the stalemate environment.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We must ban all forms of Animal hunting or murder in Somalia when we recover as a nation. We must not negiotate this because it destroys a stalemate environment and creates chain effects to happen where the animal killed and his family members may suffer trauma and seek revenge.

You will start to see over time our wild animals being the best behaved in the world among other animals in different countries if we implement a law to ensure noone just violating the stalemate environment. It's not a good enough excuse for me anyways I just want to get a thrill in killing some animal for a sport when that leads to trauma happening on the animal side and his relatives and family who may seek revenge against us and start eating us if it's a wild animal like a crocodile or shark who has the capability to kill back.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Remind me to get a bird one day in my house, I want to develop a strong relationship with one. Not caged though, free will has to be maintained. Trust conquers all even love and fears and all crazy emotional states we go through. The hardest subjects in life should be around living things not non living things like mechanics or the earth ground. Thats heat n cold stuff u apply too, it's stuff you put together through mathatmatics its either big or small or it fluctates in-between. It's like this I carve off a tree bark and find a joiner and then if metal exists I use mathatmatics to create a nice little nail since nails are metal see? Nail isnt invention it's innovation. Metal is an invention. Since it kick started so many different innovations later on. Not many inventors exist at all. Maybe 0.1% it's hand ful and their all primitive is my opinion. The rest are innovators.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia reconciliation must take place in this method. 1. Isaaq who has the fear of Somalia, must take the first step to fix his fears with Somalis. It's not other Somalis who fear them as they welcome them always. The fear is on his side. With Darod and Hawiye, where-ever the phobia exists must take the first step to reconcile that fear. I am using the animal approach that I did with my fears of a certain bird species. It works cause it worked for me, it will work for you guys too. It's not theory it's a fact this stuff I can prove it to you.

There is no reason why Darod needs to destroy a relationship with Hawiye over a few bad hawiyes. Just like there was no reason I should of destroyed my relationship of neutrality with magpies over one rogue bird that attacked me. I was nowhere near his nest either or home. He can see me and I am not a threat, I wasn't climbing the tree or anything and I had no air capability to harm it. Hawiye must not ruin it's relationship with Darod over a few bad government officials of the past. It's the same mechanism.

I look forward to how we reconcile our differences and return to a stalemate environment for Somalia. We must ensure a stalemate and no edges for anyone outside freedom-equality-justice pillars and through that we organize somalis on 'cadalad' not equalizing us as if were equal.

Dont murder animals? Animals would fucking eat you if they could and they are too stupid to realize if they are being abused in a farm lmao :heh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love plants just as you do animals. I am currently studying different techniques of growing my own vegetables and fruits. I wish to produce enough for myself and neighbors too :)

I love plants just as you do animals. I am currently studying different techniques of growing my own vegetables and fruits. I wish to produce enough for myself and neighbors too :)

Jiron

Unless you write a 3000 words persuasive essay like Dr Osman, don’t expect Admin will listen to you and open a room for plants. Hug your trees.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron

Unless you write a 3000 words persuasive essay like Dr Osman, don’t expect Admin will listen to you and open a room for plants. Hug your trees.

Trees are the essence of life, we would not be here without em. Sometimes when I go on my nature walks, I just observe and wish we acknowledged nature in its truest form. Bird chirping from the top, worms from the ground, all sorts of bugs in between. We have to be more diverse on sspot, it’s ok to discuss random topics and politics but it would be great to also have a dialogue about nature, animals, space etc :)

Trees are the essence of life, we would not be here without em. Sometimes when I go on my nature walks, I just observe and wish we acknowledged nature in its truest form. Bird chirping from the top, worms from the ground, all sorts of bugs in between. We have to be more diverse on sspot, it’s ok to discuss random topics and politics but it would be great to also have a dialogue about nature, animals, space etc :)

Jiron

Despite the limited words, that was poetic and beautiful. Let’s see if the good Dr can top yours.

There’s only one forum available.

Status
Not open for further replies.