Somaliweyn + Oromia + Afaria + Oromo Kenya

Could a unity between these groups work in any way? The main similarities between these 3 are their religion and genetics. Let's keep this disscusion mature without any racism. This would give the somali ethnicity lots of power as they are the majority. In total there are around 35 to 40 million somalis in the horn. This union would also be an african superpower.

Last edited:
I do think this would be good for somalis as they are the larger ethnic group. Meaning they will get more oppurtunities.

As for Afar, they'll most likely stay in their hearted lands and stay as nomads. Their lands could be used to place lots of solar panels. That could be enough to power the nation as the Afar triangle is very hot.

You listed 3 ethnic groups
2 of then don't even have a country.
& I don't need to say anything about Somalia...

The Zionist already have a plan for the Horn of Africa. Why do you think elections are purposely being delayed in Somalia and Ethiopia being crumbled? Eritrea to Somali and everything in between will be 1 giant economic block. Part of the silk and road initiatives. Nationality is old 19th-20th century stuff.

i'll keep praying it does. Could you tell me why you are against this?
I'm not against it, its unrealistic & wont happen.
The Zionist already have a plan for the Horn of Africa. Why do you think elections are purposely being delayed in Somalia and Ethiopia being crumbled? Eritrea to Somali and everything in between will be 1 giant economic block. Part of the silk and road initiatives. Nationality is old 19th-20th century stuff.
China = Zionist :westbrookwtf:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Unrealistic but the oromos are much better off joining us instead of fighting us. We have the bulk of the oil and gas in East africa and this will pave the way to development and infrastructure projects. There is no industrial revolution without oil and gas, especially in the third world.

There are more poor oil dependant nations than rich green energy complying nations. Until electricity becomes a cheap and viable option to power homes and transport en masse then oil and gas will be relevant beyond 2040.
:ufdup:

They will not rest until they subjugate all East Africans, no one is as arrogant , and I honestly think they will dominate East Africans politically and economically in the future

Could a unity between these groups work in any way? The main similarities between these 3 are their religion and genetics. Let's keep this disscusion mature without any racism. This would give the somali ethnicity lots of power as they are the majority. In total there are around 35 to 40 million somalis in the horn. This union would also be an african superpower.
What shit are you smoking?

We cant even get the Somali people united. Why on earth would you want to expand our problems by getting other ethnicities involved?!

Trending