Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Not just them, their whole cabinet/ ministers and people with their mentality. Then set up a new government, giving the people land deeds, enriching the poor and inferior clans, welfare etc.

What about the people that support them? There's thousands that support them are we gonna arrest them too? Somalia is a lost cause. People think Ethiopia is their friends while others wanna extend Amisoms stay.

VixR

Veritas
Qabiilism will only go away when jobs and education is provided to the people. Because they don't have that they rely heavily on their qabil for survival.

The importance of qabil would cease to exist when people are given jobs and decent housing.
This is true. Cadaan people used to have qabil, too. That was before the government became their qabil.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Qabiilism will only go away when jobs and education is provided to the people. Because they don't have that they rely heavily on their qabil for survival.

The importance of qabil would cease to exist when people are given jobs and decent housing.

You gotta be kidding me right? The diaspora has jobs and education and have you seen how qabilist they are?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We have people in the west with education sheering for clan cleansing/ war etc. diasporas funding war lords. There's no hope.

VixR

Veritas
You gotta be kidding me right? The diaspora has jobs and education and have you seen how qabilist they are?

It's largely based off of and fueled by memories + present-day events of qabilistic nature & politics back home.

Do you think that there is any chance of a greater Somalia anymore? Do Somalis in Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya still want it? What's the status?

Why not? If we build Somalia and make it next Singapore. Trust me people will be flocking doves to it. The secret is our resources and 10 million population, just imagine Somalia like UAE.

What about the people that support them? There's thousands that support them are we gonna arrest them too? Somalia is a lost cause. People think Ethiopia is their friends while others wanna extend Amisoms stay.

These men are from different clans/ subclans, getting rid of them will send a message to the Somalis and our neighbours. The leader is anti qabiil and pro Somali.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's based on and fueled by memories and present-day events and qabilism politics back home.

It's not gonna end. Not any time soon. And the amount of work needed to end it is too much. on top of that we're a broke nation.

It's really sad because Somalia has the perfect location for everything. But for anything to chnage to people must fight back and I don't see q revolution happening.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

That's mainly because of what's going on back home. You have to remember most Somalis have only been in the West for just over 2 decades and many still have old country mentality.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali people cling to clans because they're broke as shit. -Lands and -Isteedh will disappear with an economic recovery. I guarantee you the people will virtually force their leadership to unite and follow the money. They will either acquiesce or be Gaddahfi'd.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's mainly because of what's going on back home. You have to remember most Somalis have only been in the West for just over 2 decades and many still have old country mentality.

I'm talking about kids born and raised in the west. How come we have qabilist 20 year olds? Somalis in the USA funding terrorism? We are cursed.

I know it's a definite no @ Djibouti and Somaliland. Perhaps better luck with Ogaden and that one Kenyan territory that I can't remember it's name.

Khaatumo state and Awdal want to join Somalia, SL is just 3 towns who want to separate and bully and force the rest.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why not? If we build Somalia and make it next Singapore. Trust me people will be flocking doves to it. The secret is our resources and 10 million population, just imagine Somalia like UAE.

Just by building decent infrastructure and solid security Somalia could rank in a lot of money from tourism alone. Spain is a 1st world country and their tourism sector is super prolific, making up 1/5 of their GDP.

I wish Somalia had a proper military service, if I failed in my studies I'd join it, make friends with my mentality, and nothing would stop us from building our nation even if it comes to a coup d'etat.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Of course, there's no possibility for this pipe dream. Kenya and Ethiopia have already made it clear to the international community that Somalia has a dangerous, expansionist agenda that must be curbed.

Hopefully within the next five years, Somalia will be forced to change that expansionist flag to something appropriate and not so offensive to the people of Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending