Somalispot Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8018.JPG

Her big sister Deeqa Nalayeh who is a senior vice president private client advisor with U.S. Trust, a division of Bank of America and oversees 2.5 billion $ asset.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Any Dhulo who can set me up with her, I'll sign a peace treaty with the clan.
#CAMEYPL2019
#MAKEHARTIUNITEDAGAIN

View attachment 27236
Her big sister Deeqa Nalayeh who is a senior vice president private client advisor with U.S. Trust, a division of Bank of America and oversees 2.5 billion $ asset.

Canuck

Thanks for posting and well done to Deqa, the sky is the limit. Before some loser posts that she works in a haram industry where usury is practiced, let me ask them, have you or your family ever refused welfare because it includes tax collected from banks?

Bohol

VIP
Yeah. It's not hard finding a connection to most tribes. :trumpsmirk:Don't worry Garxajis.:reallymaury: We're the Aabo now.

Be careful displaying your links to reer Gabiley though in here they might try to turn you into pro Kulmiye lol. Somethings are best left locked in a box under the sea like I do.

:lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Be careful displaying your links to reer Gabiley though in here they might try to turn you into pro Kulmiye lol. Somethings are best left locked in a box under the sea like I do.

:lolbron:

@waraabe is a diehard supporter. :siilaanyosmile:I don't blame him. Awowe Silanyo is handsome for the 90+. I wonder if I should exploit that Black Adam's card?:dabcasar:

Then again, Wadani has that Reer Nur tie. I have to stick with hooyo this round. And Beesha Makahil Samaroon.:fittytousand:

Who am I kidding, I left somnet because of their politicking on steroids. I'm a conscientious objector.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why are you guys fighting over Hodan Naleeye. Last I heard she got married to some HY dude in Hargeisa, she belongs to beesha now.
That's so dominant <3

Belonging to the tribe after marrying in. Idk it's scary but hot at the same time for a woman from an already dominant tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts