Somalispot official singing competition

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
But I have even been to America :mahubowtf::noneck:

So you live in an English speaking country right? Spanish sounds interesting, can you speak some Spanish now or are you in beginner or fob level?
my spanish speaking is kinda trash but my reading and writing is 10/10 legendary
jk i’m not that fire but i’m pretty good

a y a n

VIP
If you guys haven’t already figured out I suffer from speaking fast as f*ck. It’s probably a consequence of learning somali first
you don’t speak fast at al stop capping
i still can’t imagine the british accent in my head like ????
so weird ngl
also my voice clip is not deleting send help

Macalin M

Out here
Yh I just deleted my voice notes because London’s a town with a lot of Somalis you know. I ain’t tryna get caught out. Plus I know malis from every part of London wlh. The voice can only stay up for like 5 minutes

Macalin M

Out here
It's your hormones making it sound hot and sexy.. When mini farax is hungry everything sounds hot :mjlol:
Maybe it is but I’m still heading over to North America akhi. You coming? I heard they love niggas with accents. You got your little scandi ting and I got my british one

Maybe it is but I’m still heading over to North America akhi. You coming? I heard they love niggas with accents. You got your little scandi ting and I got my british one
I was actually looking for a xalimo who would sponsor me :damedamn:

It's gonna be coming to America euro version :childplease:

a y a n

VIP
i saw a kid from london getting clowned for his accent
don’t do it

a y a n

VIP
So what's this...American xalimos don't like our accents :jcoleno:

How am I ever getting a sponsorship:ileycry:

What if I pay them to fake marry me, can they bring me over :mugshotman:
unless you are a millionaire that is a literal 14/10, no i’m sorry you’re not getting yourself transported into the US

unless you are a millionaire that is a literal 14/10, no i’m sorry you’re not getting yourself transported into the US
giphy.gif

Macalin M

Out here
i could understand two words out of that
learn english bruv
also when you get jumped by six D1 commits don’t say “wErE nOt pUssIes oUt hEre bRuh”
London’s a very multicultural society. I can speak pretty good patios (Jamaican) and I know many Lingala, Urdu, Yoruba and Igbo phrases. But In that voicenote it was pure English babes

Trending