[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali Spot guys be like.... She is
1593577697744.jpg

For me.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Forum niggas in general have high ass standards and puff their chest but in reality they get dumbstruck when an 8/10 girl asks for a pencil

You see different problems, I see different flavors of Somali women. Somali women are queens
As Doctor Umar says..

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
*Posts a literal supermodel and asks to rate them*

Sspot guys: “meh, 6/10. Pretty average”

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Jokes on you I’m not attracted to Xalimos. I stan the Abdi-Exit movement. My Wifey will either hail from the Berbers or the Scandis

Abdis have every right to be picky. Know your worth my fellow brethens and do not settle for less :yousmart:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Me personally I don't care for Somali women as romantic partners. Wallahi nothing will change this unless Somali girls start listening.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
facts, all of them are beautiful as hell. Not even trying to be a simp.
to be fair though @Manafesto is kinda cheating.

He’s asking all of sspot, and a bunch of different guys who all have different tastes. No matter which halimo you post, you’ll never please everyone. Someone will always have something to say. Which is perfectly normal

he’s making it seem like a single person is constantly nitpicking.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
to be fair though @Manafesto is kinda cheating.

He’s asking all of sspot, and a bunch of different guys who all have different tastes. No matter which halimo you post, you’ll never please everyone. Someone will always have something to say. Which is perfectly normal

he’s making it seem like a single person is constantly nitpicking.
yeah that's true, but the "Someone will always have something to say. Which is perfectly normal" are usually trolls. Not that I think that any of them are beyond criticism, but you know how Somalispot is lmao

*Posts a literal supermodel and asks to rate them*

Sspot guys: “meh, 6/10. Pretty average”

It is a tactic to lower the self esteem of Somali girls so that they accept losers like themselves.

In reality they would drink the bath water of these women if they even looked their way, loool.

Trending