Somalispot Match Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We met up and I've been helping him out with no fap. He told me not to tell u guys but I don't see the big deal. Whenever he gets the urge I just squeeze his cock and he does the same for me. It's pretty effective, we didn't fap at all yesterday
giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No excuse!! I'm at work now and still found time for you. Is my first weekend off since 15 days. What you got plan for us?
Hmm how can one behave when @Steamdevolopment is in town?
lol I know, and I too sometimes find time to visit sspot from work but lately I have been putting in extra hours cuz I'm going on vacation in couple of days. I suggest you stay away from @Steamdevolopment I don't approve this friendship:birdman:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
lol I know, and I too sometimes find time to visit sspot from work but lately I have been putting in extra hours cuz I'm going on vacation in couple of days. I suggest you stay away from @Steamdevolopment I don't approve this friendship:birdman:
I hear you! Hard work pays off eh. So what you got planned? Where are you off to?
Well since you neglected your Friendship duty @Steamdevolopment picked up where you left it off.

Looool@you not approving her friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending