Somalispot hunger games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this website the simulates hunger games here's the first day of the game
IMG_20180713_125315.png
My money is on @Knowles winning it all:gaasdrink:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Notice how all somali women are running? Not even staying to defend their people. Although it would maybe fix their sabrina dhowre thighs :manny:

Muji

VIP
Day 1: I team up with @Cumar and @World to get rid of @Factz.
Day 2: I tell @Horner the men have been saying she’s not Somali and allow her to propel me as the new leader of the females.
Day 3: I send my top trooper who the faraxs have a soft spot for @Emily to wear a short skirt and spy on the men.
Day 4: I use intel sourced from @Emily as a plan of attack.
Day 5: the plan will be executed by ayeeyo @Basra it will be a one trip mission and she agrees to sacrifice herself when I promise to publish her book after we establish the kingdom. Unbeknownst to her I throw her poorly written notes in the fire to warm myself up after she leaves.
Day 6: we notice there is smoke coming out of the woods where the men sleep, so we know the deed had been done. During celebrations we notice one of the ‘women’ in our army has hairy legs and when I remove her face veil it’s @Viva Benadir. He gets on his knees and tells us it’s his right to transition as a woman and we shouldn’t impose our rigid gender norms on him.
Day 7: I baptise @Viva Benadir as our first non-binary xalimo when he promises to clean and make us some of that delicious shushumo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Day 2: I tell @Horner the men have been saying she’s not Somali and allow her to propel me as the new leader of the females.
Day 3: I send my top trooper who the faraxs have a soft spot for @Emily to wear a short skirt and spy on the men.
Day 5: the plan will be executed by ayeeyo @Basra it will be a one trip mission and she agrees to sacrifice herself when I promise to publish her book after we establish the kingdom. Unbeknownst to her I throw her poorly written notes in the fire to warm myself up after she leaves.
Day 6: we notice there is smoke coming out of the woods where the men sleep, so we know the deed had been done. During celebrations we notice one of the ‘women’ in our army has hairy legs and when I remove her face veil it’s @Viva Benadir. He gets on his knees and tells us it’s his right to transition as a woman and we shouldn’t impose our rigid gender norms on him.
Day 7: I baptise @Viva Benadir as our first non-binary xalimo when he promises to clean and make us some of that delicious shushumo.

Sadly, I'm cool with them and your tag teaming doesn't work on me either. Let's just face it, you're just annoyed by my factz and sometimes whenever I call @Ferrari and @NourUgaas. You quit this forum for three days then return crying and complaining to the Mods.
:dead::deadrose::deadosama:

Sadly, I'm cool with them and your tag teaming doesn't work on me either. Let's just face it, you're just annoyed by my factz and sometimes whenever I call @Ferrari and @NourUgaas. You quit this forum for three days then return crying and complaining to the Mods.
She's strange one. She admits to using men for food, meaning she is broke.
she admits to doing kegel exercises, meaning she's lose af.

I'd urge you to ignore her.

apple carrying revert wouldn't touch her.:trumpsmirk:

Muji

VIP

There’s a big difference between facts and factz. Factz being the equivalent to fake news on this forum.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There’s a big difference between facts and factz. Factz being the equivalent to fake news on this forum.

Definition of factz means facts but more ruthless and honest and that's me.

She's strange one. She admits to using men for food, meaning she is broke.
she admits to doing kegel exercises, meaning she's lose af.

I'd urge you to ignore her.

apple carrying revert wouldn't touch her.:trumpsmirk:

@Knowles is this how bad your life is?

tenor.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender

:deadrose::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.