Somalispot dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how come people mostly write in English here? I am active on a couple of Bosniak forums and people there express themselves exclusively in Bosnian. Even the ones outside Bosnia.

Is knowledge of Somali among Somali youth in the Diaspora really that lacking?
Most peole here cant speak somali

Google translate is garbage for Af Somali. I don't want foreigners speaking to me in broken Somali and understanding what I'm saying. I'm already tired of the "Warya!" from strangers.
You are too late mate. Xalimos have been teaching people all these rude words on twitter to “educate” people on “anti blackness “ in the “Somali community”.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That's because they comb out their hair. That girl has her hair combed out as well, natural hair types can't look like that. You can tell the girl has naturally curly hair as well, by her pattern.
I don't know about Somali women but trust me, I've seen plenty of Somali guys whose hair is much coarser than 3c hair like these below
1O_How-to-twist-out-Resultsoutside2-650x650.jpg

3c-Hair-What-Is-It-How-To-Take-Care-Of-It-How-To-Style-It.jpg

My hair turn out to be 3c type when I grow them out and I have a softer hair than like 80% of Somali guys.

True, I have 3c hair like that one girl as well, but I have had family members refer to my hair as "Madow". That's why I said it's kinky in Somali standards.

Lol people mistaken heat damaged curls as wavy hair and move as if that’s their actual hair texture. I think they just don’t like curly hair for some reason, notice how they always cut the son’s hair when it gets too long talm bout “kinky” when it’s their hair texture. Folks been watching too many Hindi movies and using that one person with straight in the extended family as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.