OFFICIAL SomaliSpot Chess Tournament (2021) - Bracket & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bit rusty, after all, all my wins were no shows. Got a week or so to get a grip. That was a really silly mistake.

@Dharbash, its a one off. When day comes, I will be ready to make a leap like a lion, sending me through to the semi final, and to the final

Also, do you have the links for your old matches, I want to analysis it myself too :kodaksmiley:
ok I can send my last two matches.

my last win:

my last loss:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
ok I can send my last two matches.

my last win:

my last loss:
damn I just realized both those games were sloppy, I better freshen up.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
damn I just realized both those games were sloppy, I better freshen up.
Black had so many chances to win early on, and you did recover, but you yourself could have easily got a checkmate before hand.

2nd game was truly intense, a great game I would say. These matches are great for later on reference

@Dharbash, can you drop your matches too :manny:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Black had so many chances to win early on, and you did recover, but you yourself could have easily got a checkmate before hand.

2nd game was truly intense, a great game I would say. These matches are great for later on reference

@Dharbash, can you drop your matches too :manny:
I don’t bother analyzing hyperblitz games, I only play them when I’m bored and most moves are made quick with not much thought into it.

Black made mistakes ofc but that’s how quick games go. In our games, which will be 55 mins, I don’t make silly mistakes.

you can ask your bro @CanoGeel, he caught the works when i was making my moves instantly.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
win is a win but u got saved by the bell once :lolbron:
don’t flatter yourself lol. I’m not gonna sit here and make excuses but I got distracted and then turned the game back around. I could beat you even if I was down a rook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts