User with the most liked post: @Duchess
Most Somali user: @SOMALI GENERAL
Least Somali user: Me:mjpls: @Gucci mane 2nd place
Kindest user: @dhegdheer
Most potty-mouthed user: Canuck
Non understandable English user: Canuck
(Guess) Oldest (age) user: @Cognitivedissonance
(Guess) Youngest (age) user: @Jjero
User you'd hang out with: @waraabe @RedStar @SOMALI GENERAL @Adheer Warsame @dhegdheer @Knowthyself @supz @666 @merka @Khathead @Gucci mane @Bahal @DuctTape
Most active (on SS) user: @AbdiJohnson
:chrisfreshhah:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
1. Biggest bank account: @Dire Dewa's son
2. Most likely to steal your girl: @Dire Dewa's son
3. Most handsome: @Dire Dewa's son
4. Brightest mind: @Dire Dewa's son
5. Most likely to lead: @Dire Dewa's son
6. Most athletically gifted: @Dire Dewa's son
7. Biggest package: @Dire Dewa's son
8. Most friendly: @Dire Dewa's son
9. Most hated on: @Dire Dewa's son
10. Most likely to be your future boss: @Dire Dewa's son
:salute:
11. Distinguished AfroIranianArab: @AbdiJohnson
Are you okay bro? You're showing symptoms of kanye west disease

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Are you okay bro? You're showing symptoms of kanye west disease
I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare and Gurey:dabcasar: in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. Now who's gonna be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more; or do you wanna marginalize me till I'm out of my moment?:kanyeshrug:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
search

My short time here I'll say that steamdevelopment, inquisitive, canuck. 666 stood out to me. Mudane waarabe deserves the argumentative and foul language awards

Favourite user: @Assata Shakur This SJW ems of empathy and she is an fellow lawyer:vncu2n5:
Funniest user: @Canuck Girl's roast is out of this well and would be categorized hate speech if Ethiopians were people
Rudest user: @CandaianQueen She spares no detail of her tragic life and it is rude. She is sending us all to an early grave with the daily niya jab
Smartest user: Resultat are inconclusive
Dumbest user: @Sovereign-Reiko I think it is genetic
Most annoying user: @Steamdevolopment I see it as a strength and my birth-right
Most clan obsessed user: @XamarCade He tries to hide but it evident to everyone else
Most argumentative user: @Warabe He won't leave his failed SL project. I don't wether its madness or a steal conviction.
Least argumentative user: @Tramo He takes the L's like a proper man even if he is butt-ugly (I've seen the pictures for the marriage)
User that never backs down: @Thegoodshepherd This user is like a hyena and will hunt you to exhaustion :icon cry:
User with the most liked post: @Duchess Only heard good thing about this mythical beast
Most Somali user: @Adheer Warsame The ominpotent user and ubertroll
Least Somali user: @ሕጊ።። We are being invaded, can't even spell this aliens name:susp:

Kindest user: @TPS Somehow this user has avoided being corrupted, I expect black magic is involved :icon e ugeek:
Most potty-mouthed user: @Canuck She spares no insult when a raw-meater stands in her way. Parental viewer advised
Non understandable English user: @waraabe I need 4 translators and ancient dictionaries to understand what it says
(Guess) Oldest (age) user: @inquisitive He has the bitter essence of an old mand and the conspiracies to match
(Guess) Youngest (age) user: @Sovereign-Reiko Would explain the childlish out-burst
User you'd hang out with: @HILIB-CUNE Never hanged but she is like a mean girl without the charm
Most active (on SS) user: @Adheer Warsame The ominpotent user and ubertroll

Favourite user: @Assata Shakur This SJW ems of empathy and she is an fellow lawyer:vncu2n5:
Funniest user: @Canuck Girl's roast is out of this well and would be categorized hate speech if Ethiopians were people
Rudest user: @CandaianQueen She spares no detail of her tragic life and it is rude. She is sending us all to an early grave with the daily niya jab
Most clan obsessed user: @XamarCade He tries to hide but it evident to everyone else
Most argumentative user: @Warabe He won't leave his failed SL project. I don't wether its madness or a steal conviction.
Least argumentative user: @Tramo He takes the L's like a proper man even if he is butt-ugly (I've seen the pictures for the marriage)
User that never backs down: @Thegoodshepherd This user is like a hyena and will hunt you to exhaustion :icon cry:
User with the most liked post: @Duchess Only heard good thing about this mythical beast
Least Somali user: @ሕጊ።። We are being invaded, can't even spell this aliens name:susp:

Kindest user: @TPS Somehow this user has avoided being corrupted, I expect black magic is involved :icon e ugeek:
Most potty-mouthed user: @Canuck She spares no insult when a raw-meater stands in her way. Parental viewer advised
Non understandable English user: @waraabe I need 4 translators and ancient dictionaries to understand what it says
(Guess) Oldest (age) user: @inquisitive He has the bitter essence of an old mand and the conspiracies to match
(Guess) Youngest (age) user: @Sovereign-Reiko Would explain the childlish out-burst
User you'd hang out with: @HILIB-CUNE Never hanged but she is like a mean girl without the charm
:yousmart:
You a real nigga.

LOL how am I clan obsessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts