Somalis who wants relationship with Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wrong is wrong, it’s never ok to support wrong because everyone else is doing or the fact that we are supporting another wrong so one more wrong wouldn’t hurt. Let us remember we are all human beings :)

I wish people kept that same energy for China. Instead, they forcefully convert millions of Muslims in concentration camps and Farmajo rewards them with our entire coastline. Not a peep from reer muh Falestine.
I agree. Somalia should be just as wary about the chinese, not just for their oppression of muslims, but because they are a lot like the Jews in that they are very sneaky and cause a lot of harm. Chinese damage every African country that has relations with them, and Israelis manage to turn all of their allies into puppets whose strings they control.

abowe if a arab rapes a somali girl are you going to retaliate by raping an innocent arab girl. dont put nationality before your deen. be muslim first abowe. i beg you. the stuff you guys are saying could be harming you in the sight of allah. muslims are being killed all over the world. do you think the murderers of the muslims care about your nationality. the enemy of the palastinians are the enemy of the somalis. i dont care if arab countries help ethiopia. what does that have to do with the arab citizens. your forgeting in certain arab countries if you speak out against them you will get killed or imprisoned.
good points but this is not about arabs they are their own worst enemy. its about our priority we have our own oppressors from two fronts which we don't give as much care the somali government is more worried about isreal-palestine than what's happening in our own house and neighbouring areas. back in the 70s we supported a lot of countries that faced oppression those same countries name oppress us when will we follow our own interest? which country cares about one ummah? do you really think there is anyone currently alive that can unite us the answer is no. I stood with the Rohingya genocide and still do those barbaric southeast asians are more cruel towards muslims, I stand with the palestians their suffering is always on the spotlight though we need to give attention to the less known oppressions that occur. try to understand from my point of view. also we don't need relationships with them im just expressing my view that we meddle too much with the middle east and not our own f*k isreal for all i care.

We don’t need relationships with them right now anyways:manny: but maybe in the future if benificial for us, otherwise they can hit the road
Euhmm actually we could use a little help from those High IQ Jews for: regreening programs in Somalia and with reviving the nugaal river. They litterly turned their part of Palestine from a dry desert shithole to a green paradise look it up and they already revived one of their rivers,the Jews are real experts just what we need. But yeah Somalis won't use this opportunity they will rather push their wildlife to extinction ,let their people starve from the drought for a community that never gave a f*ck about them even their Arab brothers disown them and seek ties with Israel , low IQ f*cks

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
good points but this is not about arabs they are their own worst enemy. its about our priority we have our own oppressors from two fronts which we don't give as much care the somali government is more worried about isreal-palestine than what's happening in our own house and neighbouring areas. back in the 70s we supported a lot of countries that faced oppression those same countries name oppress us when will we follow our own interest? which country cares about one ummah? do you really think there is anyone currently alive that can unite us the answer is no. I stood with the Rohingya genocide and still do those barbaric southeast asians are more cruel towards muslims, I stand with the palestians their suffering is always on the spotlight though we need to give attention to the less known oppressions that occur. try to understand from my point of view.
i understand. walahi i do. i agree with everything. your not the problem. the problem is the people who go out of their way to promote israel and insult the palastinians.

i understand. walahi i do. i agree with everything. your not the problem. the problem is the people who go out of their way to promote israel and insult the palastinians.
I guess its the arab hate that clouds them, with somalis you have those who love arabs to the max or hate them to the core lol no reason to support zionist views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts