Somalis who think they're white

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Exactly lol. They fell off big time and lost their relevance. Right now the only thing that matters is money and power.

Sure a lot of white people have money and power, but they sure as hell don't care about the poor white people. I have no need to waste my time and white middle class and lower. They can larp all they want but they're irrelevant. In this day and age money and power is all that matters.

Even the most racist white person would rather please kanye west than a slum cumskin.
I hate white liberals because they’re just losers. How’s this soft powder toast man going to help me in a fight?
7C854502-D050-4459-B7DC-B64DA54D6164.png

Let Al-Shabaab takeover ICE .... Or drop BLM in Libya .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@BoqorkaChess Whites are just bootleg Somalis/Berbers. The first thing to understand about the Somalis is that they are not as other men. Richard Burton, the famous Arabist and explorer who trekked across their lands in the 1850s, called the Islamic Somali nomads a ”fierce and turbulent race of republicans”. More pungently, a Ugandan sergeant with the British forces fighting the Mad Mullah went on record as telling his officer: ”Somalis, Bwana, they no good: each man his own sultan.”

In other words, they take orders from nobody; and their sense of independence is matched by a supremely uncentralised and fragmented degree of political organisation, a kind of ordered anarchy.

I never consider myself white but i grew up in a Somali town in Norway and all my friends were/is white up until a wave of new Somalis moved in the area. It was much easier for me to stick with my white friends than connect with the new Somalis. I was bullied by them and been called names as " cadaan iska dhig dhig" they were savages. Qalbiga cadaanban ka ahay kurna Somali. Lakiin waligey coon manoqonin

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I know a few, but I never heard them talk bad about other races. And I'd consider all of them good looking and non-religious.
Not suprised considering the way you are. Seems like all the whitewashed self haters come from your diaspora :mjhaps:

Abaq

VIP
Have you ever meet a Somali Candice?

One who only befriends whites, (rich or average whites)
Talks badly about African and Asian ethnicities.

Travels to white countries (European nations) because their white friends make the choices.
I think the Advorkaten guy or whatever fits this.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You know you love us :duckr:
Tbh I wouldn’t really differentiate white washed self hating people like you compared to Becky and Daniel. Not in a rude way just mean I wouldn’t connect with you the way I normally would with Somalis :manny:

I have.

Male, a khaniis, refuses to associate with the rest of us Somalis (wonder why?), bootyclaps for the cadaans so much that he waded into a racism controversy within my uni (got onto national news) to defend this one posh cadaan. Pretty funny to see, got lit up by the other madows with a fury that was beautiful to behold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting that you used the term hurt when the wasn’t my aim, nor did I mention it anywhere. Your brain really took you there though huh :icon lol:
What other aim would there be for saying someone is whitewashed self-hater that isn't different than other white people? :sass1:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I hate white liberals because they’re just losers. How’s this soft powder toast man going to help me in a fight? View attachment 130731
Let Al-Shabaab takeover ICE .... Or drop BLM in Libya .
Adam Ruins Everything lmao.

He really does have a liberal agenda and ruins everything with it.

What was the point of this video.:mjlol: