Somalis who think they're white

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have you ever meet a Somali Candice?

One who only befriends whites, (rich or average whites)
Talks badly about African and Asian ethnicities.

Travels to white countries (European nations) because their white friends make the choices.

Travels to white countries (European nations) because their white friends make the choices.

Candice Owens is hated because she is every white liberal person's nightmare. She is successful, educated, and doesn't act like a victim. Her points are based on stats and facts, rather than rambling on about ''white supremacy'' and ''systematic oppression'' jargon talking points that these white liberals and pro blacks who support the democratic party use time and time again.

I haven't met one but that must be severely damaging for a child go through.

I've heard sad stories of other white washed POC wishing in their childhood that they would magically get blue eyes, blond hair and white skin.

I'm glad that I never went through a self-hating phase.

I've heard sad stories of other white washed POC wishing in their childhood that they would magically get blue eyes, blond hair and white skin.

They can't handle the sunlight and get melanoma if they stay outside in the summer too long. Also blue eyes are extremely sensitive to sunlight.

Having melanin is a blessing and blue eyes are scary looking and are a result of lack of melanin.

They can't handle the sunlight and get melanoma if they stay outside in the summer too long. Also blue eyes are extremely sensitive to sunlight.

I live in Australia where the ozone layer is slightly exposed hence we have a higher rate of skin cancer compared to the world.

I always feel bad when I see a sun burnt white Aussie because they mostly descend from anglo-celtic people that are quite pale.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I live in Australia where the ozone layer is slightly exposed hence we have a higher rate of skin cancer compared to the world.

I always feel bad when I see a sun burnt white Aussie because they mostly descend from anglo-celtic people that are quite pale.
whats their to feel sad about

Mozart

You need people like me
I don’t have any Somali friends because I went to a school where I was the only Somali. But the influence of my grandparents means I know about my history , who I am etc . I would say I’m far from being a ‘coon’.

From what I’ve seen , most Somali ‘Coons’ tend to be from the lgbt community as they seek to fit in.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

YES i have.

@Basra

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don’t have any Somali friends because I went to a school where I was the only Somali. But the influence of my grandparents means I know about my history , who I am etc . I would say I’m far from being a ‘coon’.

From what I’ve seen , most Somali ‘Coons’ tend to be from the lgbt community as they seek to fit in.
I also lived and grew up in a area with a few Somalis, many of them I knew were acquaintances. They had there own groups because they all grew up together or I believe were from the 'same tribe', one I knew for long but she was weird to me always tried to fit in & impress the whites. I had an argument with her years ago because she was pro gay rights lol. She's probably low-key gay herself.

Yeah I knew a girl who referred to herself and others as “Somalian.” She was a lost cause. Tbh I blame her wannabe ass on her parents, but she’s a grown woman so I think she likes being the token.

Candice Owens is hated because she is every white liberal person's nightmare. She is successful, educated, and doesn't act like a victim. Her points are based on stats and facts, rather than rambling on about ''white supremacy'' and ''systematic oppression'' jargon talking points that these white liberals and pro blacks who support the democratic party use time and time again.

Wallahi I support you my brother.

I do not support Candace Owens but the values she promotes are a lot healthier than the ones promoted by the blm Marxists.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

their body isn't even naturally built for that environment. The white Aussies were all shipped to Australia from Great Britain.

But they have sunscreen and other things that help protect against UV light. They're stupid for catching it.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Ha, I think I’m better than whites. These cave apes have fell off. Why would a Somali lower themselves to an inferior copy of them ? They’ve been brainwashed by the Jews

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ha, I think I’m better than whites. These cave apes have fell off. Why would a Somali lower themselves to an inferior copy of them ? They’ve been brainwashed by the Jews
Exactly lol. They fell off big time and lost their relevance. Right now the only thing that matters is money and power.

Sure a lot of white people have money and power, but they sure as hell don't care about the poor white people. I have no need to waste my time and white middle class and lower. They can larp all they want but they're irrelevant. In this day and age money and power is all that matters.

Even the most racist white person would rather please kanye west than a slum cumskin.

Trending

Latest posts