Somalis who defend white supremacy are brain dead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its the cloudy and rainy weather making them grumpy, us true northeners have 4 distinct seasons, its only shitty in autumn and winter. I would rather take -20 celsius over constant rain kkkk.

Unfortatunly we have a lot of insecure people who claim Somali and a vast number of coons.

You will see a disproportionate number of Somalis on DNA forums trying to figure out who their daddy :mjlol:

You will see others that claim their half Yemeni or they descend from a mythical Arabian camel herder

Then don't expect to not see coon Somalis, when they are not secure in their own identities, so of course, they will booty clap for the white man to have get a little of acknowledge from them.

I think you may be right about some Madow men having a fetish for light-skin black women rather than a specific fetish for Horn African women, so this may all be incidental; I think these men would invariably choose biracial or light-skin women from their own communities over culturally alien Horn African women.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I think you may be right about some Madow men having a fetish for light-skin black women rather than a specific fetish for Horn African women, so this may all be incidental; I think these men would invariably choose biracial or light-skin women from their own communities over culturally alien Horn African women.

Trending