Somalis who believe USA/Turkey/Najd Arabs are fighting against ISIS

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
When I tell you ISIS and every rebel group is being funded by the USA and their middle men are Najd Arabs/Turkey. Believe me please.

Don't argue with me, I am always right, always. Most people who are argue with me are Somali arabs. Stop supporting wicked people. Just because they are Arabs doesn't mean you should support whatever they do.

My clueless brothers: @Onid @ibuyA

When Turkey was attacking kurdish/arab cities. SIAD BARRE style, did anyone think for a second. Why are Turkey fighting the kurds, why are they helping ISIS captives escape.

How did USA lose almost 1 billion dollars of weapons and vehicles?

How did ISIS acquire the allegedly lost equipment?

Why is turkey bombing Kurdish cities, SIAD BARRE style?

Why is Turkish-Backed Forces freeing ISIS Prisoners held by kurds?

A 2017 study conducted by private company[29] Conflict Armament Research at the behest of the European Union and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit found that external support for anti-Assad Syrian rebels "significantly augmented the quantity and quality of weapons available to [ISIL] forces,"[3] including, in the most rapid case diversion they documented,[3] "anti-tank weapons purchased by the United States that ended up in possession of the Islamic State (ISIS) within two months of leaving the factory."[30] The study traced the provenance of some weapons in detail. However, the study found no instance in which US arms supplied to the Kurdish– and Arab–led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to fight ISIL ended up in ISIL's arsenal.[30]

Where are my brothers who say America is destroying ISIS. Please explain all of this^^^^^?

Here are my easily found sources:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/syria-weapons-isis-pentagon-inspector-general-report

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/14/turkish-backed-forces-freeing-islamic-state-prisoners-syria/

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/14/us/terror-truck-lawsuit/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

Wabilahi tawfiqq

thumb_hmmmm-17608542.png

Maximus

Lord Maximus
The grandmasters/ Overlords of the majority of western nations are the Zionist elite.

I am not targeting the jews(although they are very racist and supremacist)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Turkey was one of the biggest ISIS supporters and collaborators. They shared the long border with Syria and majority of it was ISIS held. They kept the border open for fighters and jihadi brides to cross into Syria. Almost every single case of westerner going off to fight for ISIS or become a jihadi bride all included flying to Turkey first and crossing border from there. Many isis fighters crossed into Turkey and received treatment in Turkish hospitals.

Turkey benefited by getting super cheap oil from ISIS and weakening Syria

While Turkey didn’t play as big of a role as the USA for example , it played a key role being right on the Syrian border and physically aiding ISIS fighters during the war, and then killing the Kurds who killed ISIS after the war lol

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Turkey was one of the biggest ISIS supporters and collaborators. They shared the long border with Syria and majority of it was ISIS held. They kept the border open for fighters and jihadi brides to cross into Syria. Almost every single case of westerner going off to fight for ISIS or become a jihadi bride all included flying to Turkey first and crossing border from there. Many isis fighters crossed into Turkey and received treatment in Turkish hospitals.

Turkey benefited by getting super cheap oil from ISIS and weakening Syria

While Turkey didn’t play as big of a role as the USA for example , it played a key role being right on the Syrian border and physically aiding ISIS fighters during the war, and then killing the Kurds who killed ISIS after the war lol
Money is the best incentive for men. Turkey's economy hasn't been doing good lately, so when your next neighbor has a lot of oil and Rebels. You do, whatever you can, to help them. By arming the rebels and in-turn boosting your economy through the stolen oil.

Same shit is happening in Libya. Turkey are not our friends, they are in Somalia to take advantage of us.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Whoever believes the Turks are an alternative for Arabs, they are Indeed naive and wrong

The Ottomans visiers were known to be murderously brutal have personal African male Slaves , have them castrated and perform sodomy , these are the same Turks who ruled the shitehole Middle East before becoming the sick man of Europe , losing territories and crumbled to pieces

The empire had vast stretch of territories as far as the Balkans , Middle East and North Africa , have you wondered how they potentially benefited from looting stealing whilst ruling with an Iron Fist.
They've plundered and plundered just as Mongoloid ancestors before raping the shit outta the inhabitants the Causcaus , becoming the Anatolians today

They are an evil bunch don't let their we are good Muslims stunt decieve you , they are nijaaso like Ayraabs but more mascular and on steroids

Ofcourse where the f*ck you think all the funnelling and support came from ,
Turkey KSA and degenerate Gulf States

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Turkliler getuz mesut Osgûr osoman duram caram
Somaliler benim kölelerimdir, var varlığımızı kurup personelimizi arttırdığımızda, bu eğitimsiz ruhlara tanrıya isteyerek hakim olacağız

Mogadişuzer Kısmaorem Bosasullerem bizim olacak
Incalla incall

Maximus

Lord Maximus
@Maximus tell me when you have finished reading it, tell me if you learned something new.

@me when you're finished.
@Veteran ....

Yeah. Not anything new but it is 100% correct.

The Zionists ARE the cause of both Capitalism and Communism.

Marx was a notable jew.

Somalia was a victim of Jewish Bolshevik intervention in the ogaden war.

All western and most arab nations are jewish controlled.

For example... Al shabab is a Saudi-Emirati (Zionist) creation. These ‘federal states’ were created by Meles Zenawi and encouraged by the Americans (they don’t want a united Somalia)

The same goes for Africa. You have all these resource rich nations being manipulated by the french and Americans (whom themselves are jewish controlled). Corrupt government must stay in power

This is the big plan. The Martys of This plan are Gaddafi (AUN), Sadat (AUN), Saddam Hussien (AUN), Faisal (AUN), and many many more.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No exactly surprising, it fits turkey's interests plus they can wipe out Kurdish terrorist groups that plague them.

America had multiple different intelligence agencies funding supposedly moderate rebels till they turned into Isis. The pentagon and CIA are amazing, they managed to spawn a new war out of the air and keep the war machine going :icon lol:

@Veteran ....

Yeah. Not anything new but it is 100% correct.

The Zionists ARE the cause of both Capitalism and Communism.

Marx was a notable jew.

Somalia was a victim of Jewish Bolshevik intervention in the ogaden war.

All western and most arab nations are jewish controlled.

For example... Al shabab is a Saudi-Emirati (Zionist) creation. These ‘federal states’ were created by Meles Zenawi and encouraged by the Americans (they don’t want a united Somalia)

The same goes for Africa. You have all these resource rich nations being manipulated by the french and Americans (whom themselves are jewish controlled). Corrupt government must stay in power

This is the big plan. The Martys of This plan are Gaddafi (AUN), Sadat (AUN), Saddam Hussien (AUN), Faisal (AUN), and many many more.
All we can do is spread the truth, anyway you should read here for unbiased or non-zionist-controlled news for an example: Turkey's holocaust in Idlib etc.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/

@Maximus @Veteran @AhmedSmelly
:browtf:Guys, got bad news for us....

B79C2474-BFB6-4806-830D-2075062DDD92.png

Just remember Turkey has a large involvement in Somalia's (re)development. I don't what this could mean, but I know that this is a dark future for Somalia. The thing is what is Turkey's endgame in Somalia, what does this mean?

I can figure out everybody else's angle and why they're vested in Somalia, but what do the Turks benefit?

@Maximus @Veteran @AhmedSmelly
:browtf:Guys, got bad news for us....

View attachment 95439

Just remember Turkey has a large involvement in Somalia's (re)development. I don't what this could mean, but I know that this is a dark future for Somalia. The thing is what is Turkey's endgame in Somalia, what does this mean?

I can figure out everybody else's angle and why they're vested in Somalia, but what do the Turks benefit?
OUR OIl is gonna be going to go into corrupt politicians pockets and Turkey while somalis starve from droughts and the Jubba river is gonna eventually dry out because of Ethiopia's dam.

The future is not bright.

Trending

Latest posts