Somalis vs Jews.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Both extremely nationalistic no matter if they have never touched their land.

Both send millions back home.

Both are very community driven and like to keep to themselves.

But one group is always fighting each other. One group is always talked bad about in the media. One group send millions back home but because of poverty.

This is a visual representation of the group. Can you guess which one it is?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
the yahuud are cunning and strategic and have played their cards right to now have a heavily fortitifed homeland whilst all the arabs around them cry fake pan arab tears that doesnt exist behind closed doors (palestinian struggle is a sjw tactic for them, back in their beleds its not much of an issue) - UAE is one of the only ones formally recognizing this since today, many will follow and drop the facade

i feel as if an anti israel / yahuud stance is innately arab, and i dont see the logic muslims who arent arab crying over palestine and how they hate yahuuds when a yahuud and them have no ancestral or future interactions. last i checked, there isnt a quranic verse dedicated to hating al yahuud, so theres no islamic obligation to wish for their downfall.

hopefully the land of the yahuud, the powerful nation backed by the US and expertise in fields ranging from world leader in startup techs, innovation, to securtiy, build relations with somaliland. recognition would come in a post in a week if israel gets on board.

Israel

Djec0FzWwAAEKb0.jpg

Sland:
C5tvtSLU0AAXqXd (1).jpg

inspiring parallels

Jews have centuries of persecution while Somalis have had none. Even colonialism was good to Somalis.

:mjlol:
So you think it's funny thousands of our people died trying to free our lands from a technologically advanced group of nations? We had France, Britain and Italy all steamroll over our shores. My guess is you didn't lose any family to them. It's no wonder you don't give a damn.

Miss me with that "oh saxib, I do care".

MadMullah99

the yahuud are cunning and strategic and have played their cards right to now have a heavily fortitifed homeland whilst all the arabs around them cry fake pan arab tears that doesnt exist behind closed doors (palestinian struggle is a sjw tactic for them, back in their beleds its not much of an issue) - UAE is one of the only ones formally recognizing this since today, many will follow and drop the facade

i feel as if an anti israel / yahuud stance is innately arab, and i dont see the logic muslims who arent arab crying over palestine and how they hate yahuuds when a yahuud and them have no ancestral or future interactions. last i checked, there isnt a quranic verse dedicated to hating al yahuud, so theres no islamic obligation to wish for their downfall.

hopefully the land of the yahuud, the powerful nation backed by the US and expertise in fields ranging from world leader in startup techs, innovation, to securtiy, build relations with somaliland. recognition would come in a post in a week if israel gets on board.

Israel

View attachment 137460

Sland:
View attachment 137461

inspiring parallels
I listened until you somehow shifted the topic to “Somaliland”

This is what I am talking about guy’s.

MadMullah99

So you think it's funny thousands of our people died trying to free our lands from a technologically advanced group of nations? We had France, Britain and Italy all steamroll over our shores. My guess is you didn't lose any family to them. It's no wonder you don't give a damn.

Compared to the Jews we have not suffered. PLUS 90% Of our problems are caused by ourselves.

x z

brother you made me chuckle :ftw9nwa: . at least some of what im saying you agree with. i cant get you on board with somaliland, but just know we have legitimate reasons and its not nothing in spite of somalis down south, and nothing petty and tribalistic either. tribalism has killed somalia, and qabyalaad and in-people fighting is not the main proponent of somalilandnimo, as most of us especially youngers dont care about qabiil but still support somaliland

Be fair. Somaliland AKA Adal/Ifat Sultanate has always ruled the North and Ajuuraan ruled the south. Quit your anti-SL stance when they have a president that stood up to China.

x z

Be fair. Somaliland AKA Adal/Ifat Sultanate has always ruled the North and Ajuuraan ruled the south. Quit your anti-SL stance when they have a president that stood up to China.

bixi is still a xoolo tho, but his unwavering somalilandnimo and the way he doesnt take bs from others is admirable, whether dealing with fellow somalis to programmed communist robots indho yars being sent to buy us over like they do with rest of africa

MadMullah99

Yes they did and also assisted and became prosperous in their own right. They never had beef or bad mouthed each other.

also “standing up to China” Is not something to brag about. That it is like saying NO! When an ugly girl asks you out.

If that ugly girl brings a gun to your head and asks you out, and then you say “NO” in that case you can brag about that.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Somalia wouldn't exist if it wasn't for colonialism. Nationhood was forced on Somalis whereas Jews forced nationhood for themselves.

I really doubt you know any of your relatives who died in the late 19th early 20th century cause that's when colonial powers entered Somalia.

MadMullah99

Somalia wouldn't exist if it wasn't for colonialism. Nationhood was forced on Somalis whereas Jews forced nationhood for themselves.

I really doubt you know any of your relatives who died in the late 19th early 20th century cause that's when colonial powers entered Somalia.
The funny thing is that even durinng colonial rule, Somalis were still fighting Each other.

Nipsey Husstle once said that in his gang affiliation days, he would circle his neighbourhood, pass the White man and the Chinese man; and be looking for someone that looked like him to hurt.

Both my parents' grandfathers died in their 20s fighting with the dervish against colonialism.

Also, you seem to forget the history of our people. We've always had well functioning civilizations and a system of helping one another from north to south. In fact, were it not for the British landing in America to study the systems of the indigenous people there, they never would have learned of the 3 forms of government: Judicial, Executive and Legislative.

Somalis have always had the Tribal (Executive), Odayal (Legislative) and those who kept things in check (Judicial, forgot the Somali name). We were always a nation.

x z

The funny thing is that even after colonial rule, Somalis were still fighting Each other.

Nipsey Husstle once said that in his gang affiliation days, he would circle his neighbourhood, pass the White man and the Chinese man; and be looking for someone that looked like him to hurt.

Well you reap what you sow, it's hard to feel compassion for people who die in gang circles due to affiliation, its true what they say, the only way out truly is death or jail. Choosing the streets during your time of struggle is a cop out, one you will eventually pay for.

x z

Both my parents' grandfathers died in their 20s fighting with the dervish against colonialism.

Also, you seem to forget the history of our people. We've always had well functioning civilizations and a system of helping one another from north to south. In fact, were it not for the British landing in America to study the systems of the indigenous people there, they never would have learned of the 3 forms of government: Judicial, Executive and Legislative.

Somalis have always had the Tribal (Executive), Odayal (Legislative) and those who kept things in check (Judicial, forgot the Somali name). We were always a nation.

im so confused, are you somaliweyn or not? cause your last sentence is false, mainly spewed by somaliweyn romanticists who dream of a unified somali people that never existed. the closest we ever got to full unity was colonization, where three europeans carved us up and eventually put us together under somalia, and even then left out millions of other somalis

MadMullah99

Well you reap what you sow, it's hard to feel compassion for people who die in gang circles due to affiliation, its true what they say, the only way out truly is death or jail. Choosing the streets during your time of struggle is a cop out, one you will eventually pay for.
Walaal I have been in a Gang and so do tons of people who are doing well today. It is not that crazy and bad it is portrayed to be.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The funny thing is that even durinng colonial rule, Somalis were still fighting Each other.

We have inherited our ancestors beef. The more I think about it the more I laugh.

:deadrose:

All the tribes in Somalia are mini Jewish-like tribes who feel persecuted by other tribes but they are equally weak which led to a stalemate. And unlike Jews their victimhood did not translate to advancement because they don't feel the need to cause again it's a stalemate.

:mjlol:

im so confused, are you somaliweyn or not? cause your last sentence is false, mainly spewed by somaliweyn romanticists who dream of a unified somali people that never existed. the closest we ever got to full unity was colonization, where three europeans carved us up and eventually put us together under somalia, and even then left out millions of other somalis
What I mean by nation is that Somalis have one heart but different Tribes. Whenever the Avalites fought against the Habesh/Portuguese, Ajuran would send financial aid as well as some soldiers and vice-versa. Different tribes ruling over different areas however they all helped one another in a union.

We should separate but have a joint Union like the EU but just for Somali/Afar people. Somewhat questionable on the Afar as they sold out Djibouti but that's a different conversation.

Edit: No. Not somaliweyn.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Israel

View attachment 137460

Sland:
View attachment 137461

inspiring parallels
I wrote this

Even other Arabs don't care

The reason I post it here is because of the following string of jarring results related to Israeli/Palestinian issues:

1. When asked to rank priority concerns the Arab World must address going forward, "justice for the Palestinians" comes in last place out of the nine issues covered in the survey. (page 1)

2. On the question, "How desirable is it that some Arab states will develop normalized relations with Israel even without peace between Israel and the Palestinians?", 73% of Egyptians, 72% of Jordanians, 79% of Saudis and 84% of emiratis all answered that it was desirable (as well as half the Lebanese polled). I think there has been a perception that this trend has been led by Arab leaders but opposed by Arab populations. Turns out that's not just incorrect, but thoroughly incorrect. (page 7)

3. The pollster was surprised enough by the results in 2 to go back and do another smaller poll asking the reasons for this response. In all five countries, the top reason given for desiring normalization is that "the Palestinians are not helping themselves and need to get their own house in order." (page 9) Here there is another popular perception being shattered. The Arab world's support for normalization with Israel is not reliant on unity against Iran -- not a single responder mentioned Iran in relation to this issue.

Trending

Latest posts