Somalis vs Indians roasting each other

"when the world thinks of poverty it thinks of africa, when africa thinks of poverty they think of somalia"
:ohlord::mjkkk:
Nacalaa how did he find such an accurate joke

Last edited:
giphy.gif

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
When the world thinks of perverts they think of old white men,
When old white men think of perverts they think of indian men

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
When normal people think of taking a shit they think about a toilet
When Indians think of taking a shit they think about anywhere

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When normal people think of taking a shit they think about a toilet
When Indians think of taking a shit they think about anywhere

do they wipe their futo tho? Or they edited that part out??? And they dug a hole to dump in the beach sand? Nasty

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's funny because it's true. What's really hilarious is our complacency and indifference to it.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
India is a shithole with billion people it's crammed overcrowded the density of their cities creates a vacuum of humidity, hygiene is basically non existence over there

People complain about the conditions due to lack of social infrastructure and maintenance
Disease is common and is certainly not stranger
The country is infested with rats as there are open sewers bridging the roads if left untreated there are possibilities that plagues can emmerge
They are qashin within degrading quarters generating bacteria a plague factory

Somalia might suffer from draught and political instabilities but we are not a fucking smelly curry munching white ass lover
We call them coolie over here due to their unpleasant stench uffff i was at a lift and could remember I was grasping for air the whole time wlahi I ran like cabdi bile and took the stairs

Macalin M

Out here
India is a shithole with billion people it's crammed overcrowded the density of their cities creates a vacuum of humidity, hygiene is basically non existence over there

People complain about the conditions due to lack of social infrastructure and maintenance
The country is infested with rats as there are open sewers bridging the roads if left untreated there are possibilities that plagues can emmerge

Somalia might suffer from draught and political instabilities but we are not a fucking smelly curry munching white ass lover
We call them coolie over here due to their unpleasant stench uffff i was at a lift and could remember I was grasping for air the whole time wlahi I ran like cabdi bile and took the stairs
Kkkk I know what you mean akhi, I was in a taxi in Dubai and Wallahi this guys stench was something else. I couldn’t say anything because that meant opening my mouth and inhaling whatever it was he done to himself. I prayed that I didn’t get another south Asian on the way back from the mall (luckily it was a Madow who was driving on the way back).

Kkkk I know what you mean akhi, I was in a taxi in Dubai and Wallahi this guys stench was something else. I couldn’t say anything because that meant opening my mouth and inhaling whatever it was he done to himself. I prayed that I didn’t get another south Asian on the way back from the mall (luckily it was a Madow who was driving on the way back).
Growing up with brown yutes around u in school u start to notice their smell. lmao.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Here we call them koelie too kkkk

When the world things of pedophiles who go on 9 year old girls Instagram lives asking them to stand up/turn around, they think of disgusting Indians

Trending

Latest posts