Somalis used to send zakat to our Arab cousins

Fake news :mjdontkno:

If there is any truth to it, it probably was the ancestor of the pesky arab bootyclappers of today

A 1/3 of Somalis budget comes Saudi aid akhi and they are our biggest trading partners. Not to forget that Arabs are training Somali soldiers in Qatar as well. Lets be grateful alhamdulillah and may Allah ease relations between Somali Arabs and their Khaleej Arab cousins
May Allah open your eyes to your non-arabness. Ameen.

No shit warya it’s the worlds Most corrupt country
:mjlol:
But somalia can prosper if they get enough support and if the people get educated.
:sass2:
But, but, but, that's like saying America would be a shithole if every American were even more uneducated than they already are. And if it somehow managed to become even more corrupt than it already is. :lolbron:

Don't get me wrong brothers I have no hatred at all for Somalia but after what happened to my people you can't blame me for opposing reunion.

It's also extremely unstable, violent, and highly corrupt as well so to be honest even if it didn't happen who could be bothered to fix such a country?

But, but, but, that's like saying America would be a shithole if every American were even more uneducated than they already are. And if it somehow managed to become even more corrupt than it already is. :lolbron:
The thing is the diffrence between somalia and america is like the distence between jupiter and the sun
somalia and america can’t be compared
1353F445-2E4D-48AE-B30B-5937CC31B25D.jpeg

You Somalians are extremely naive, it's like every kid in the diaspora who wants to go home and fix it. Like it's that simple! :silanyosmile: Do you not know the situation in Somalia?

Trending

Latest posts