Somalis under xenophobic attack in Turkey

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
I was simply stating that in some Arabs are so bad to us that they sell our people and engage in human trafficking against us. The Arab governments don't care about us because they allow that stuff to happen. The only Arab government who have been kind to us is probably Syria before the war since they allowed many somalis to settle there permanently
This human trafficking only happens in Libya which is not an Arab country and the governments of Arab states have always shown respect to Somalia and its people

I was simply stating that in some Arabs are so bad to us that they sell our people and engage in human trafficking against us. The Arab governments don't care about us because they allow that stuff to happen. The only Arab government who have been kind to us is probably Syria before the war since they allowed many somalis to settle there permanently
Arabs do the same to other arabs.
There is a Yemeni organ harvesting syndicate in Egypt.
There where syrian women who where forced into sex slavery in Lebanon and Jordan.
ECT.
People always treat refugees bad.

What I don't get is when Somalis are shocked by Turkish hatred towards them, have you not heard about the kurdish the Kurds are treated like slaves and spit on and abused in Turkish society . So they do this to Kurds who look exactly like the Turks hooked nose hairy white to tan skin tone what makes Somali think they won't turn on you and abuse you with your beautiful dark skin and coming from a foreign land .

Same thing when Somalis get abused by Arabs , it doesn't matter if your country is part of the Arab League you are considered to be African/black then Muslim and the darker you are the worst you are treated .

2 cousin's live in UAE ones dark skin Somali other is caramel yellow Somali light skinned / dark one get called abeed slave light skin one gets better treatment nothing racist .

Skin tone and how you look will determine how you are treated in this world .

So Somalis need to build our country so we don't get abused in these foreign lands. To add a cherry on top of the cake even white countries have laws to protect minorities MUSLIM COUNTRIES DO NOT the Muslim brotherly love is dead only the mahdhi will bring the brotherhood and sisterhood back where we see no difference between brothers in Islam .

SAD STUFF
turks also face racism in Russia they get called in Russia if you not blonde haired or blue eyes then face racism down there

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How is Libya not an Arab Country?

:drakewtf::hmm:
It's literally the most "Arab" Maghrebi state. Probably because of its heavily desert environment even along the coasts it was substantially settled by Arabian tribes like the Banu Hilal and Banu Sulaym during the Middle Ages whom Ibn Khaldun b-words and moans about in his writings because of their barbaric pillaging and how they swarmed the region like locusts, rofl.

Anyway, I used to run a lot of genetic models on Maghrebis and always noticed Libyans seemed the most clearly "Arabian" admixed. Some of these saaxiibs can look like 60% or more Saudi/Negev-Bedouin, last I checked.

reer

VIP
It's literally the most "Arab" Maghrebi state. Probably because of its heavily desert environment even along the coasts it was substantially settled by Arabian tribes like the Banu Hilal and Banu Sulaym during the Middle Ages whom Ibn Khaldun b-words and moans about in his writings because of their barbaric pillaging and how they swarmed the region like locusts, rofl.

Anyway, I used to run a lot of genetic models on Maghrebis and always noticed Libyans seemed the most clearly "Arabian" admixed. Some of these saaxiibs can look like 60% or more Saudi/Negev-Bedouin, last I checked.
dont forget the libyan accent differs from the egyptian and the other maghrebi dialects. their arabic is much more clear compared to egyptians and francophone arabs.

I appreciate your breadth of knowledge, saaxiib.

:salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I enjoyed my time in Turkey didnt experience any racism infact I was welcomed at the airport

It's clear that Somalia needs more gated communities, there is a good number of wealthy people who want to stay in Somalia but they are worried about basic services and security. I know it's not good for wealth disparity but it's better than spending millions in foreign nations.

It can be used as a temporary 'fix'.

I am 100% sure even Somalis based in Western Nations would rather live in Gated communities in Somalia also than stay in the West forever.

I see a oppurtunity for a private security firm especially created for this market. Gate communities.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's high time they are deported. They go everywhere but their own country. They built everywhere but their own country. I would have told Turkey and other friendly countries to limit the visas to 1000 per year and made strict requirements for opening businesses for Somali nationals.

They deserve it. Theres a whole peacful north they can live in and do business. The need to go overseas unless its temporary education or seasonal work is unnecessairy. The north only lacks decent hospitals for all somalis to have no reason to live anywhere else. The reason they are addding to the gdp of countries like kenya, turkey and south africa at the expense of their own is why they are being treated like this. If the south is unsafe. Fine go north. But go to turkey, kenya and south africa instead to fit in and then be suprised when you cant.

Barwanis and cadcads are ethnic Somalis they just have different accents but was somalisized in the 1970s by the literacy campaign and the national script but if a American was brought to Somalia as a slave then a century later is he also a Somali? Your the one whose head has a tumor my friend Somali ethnicity is not like the Bantu brought from Tanzania and Kenya in the late 1800s facts are facts and no they also don’t have the same language everyone in the world can learn to speak Somali but that doesn’t make them somali
As things stand we have no idea who has contributed to somalia more. You, the bantu you speak off or some hillbilly from america. So from that standpoint i would say there is no even considering you a somali over a hillbilly. So what would even give you authority to say who is or is not a somali.

(Imagine someone who might not even pay rent telling you who and who is not part of the household)

Last edited:
It's high time they are deported. They go everywhere but their own country. They built everywhere but their own country. I would have told Turkey and other friendly countries to limit the visas to 1000 per year and made strict requirements for opening businesses for Somali nationals.
Absolutely everywhere. Trump can dump them in rural minnesota and they can make it a thriving economy but their own they can only flee.

Trending

Latest posts