Somalis under xenophobic attack in Turkey

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Turkish people are like Somalis, there are many nice good hearted people and also many braindead nationalist racist scum.

The majority are in the first bracket but too many people are in the second bracket.

The Somalis in Turkey are relatively well behaved but they’re being scapegoated by the racist Kemalists.

Inb4 anyone tells me otherwise, I was literally in Turkey less than two weeks ago and heading back on Sunday.

The Turkish people are like Somalis, there are many nice good hearted people and also many braindead nationalist racist scum.

The majority are in the first bracket but too many people are in the second bracket.

The Somalis in Turkey are relatively well behaved but they’re being scapegoated by the racist Kemalists.

Inb4 anyone tells me otherwise, I was literally in Turkey less than two weeks ago and heading back on Sunday.
Why are you going back?

Al Shabaab and all foreign troops need to be wiped for how long are they going to destabilize Somalia? I can't bare to see somalis embarass themselves and recieve racism and be even worse than gypsies because of the failure of Somali men in Somalia uff.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I unironically visited a prison in Puntland (no idea why I went there, I think I was shown it by a local guide). And +90% of the inmates were non-Darod Southerner migrants or Ethiopians.

That’s because most reer PL handle crimes without calling the police. The tol will compensate victims.

Also all the criminal IDPs and Ethiopians amount to less than 1% of their total population in PL.

Those are extremely good numbers for any impoverished migrant group.

Jungle

VIP
I unironically visited a prison in Puntland (no idea why I went there, I think I was shown it by a local guide). And +90% of the inmates were non-Darod Southerner migrants or Ethiopians.
:draketf: every regions prison population is mainly made up of local laangaabs, idps or people from a few regions over whos clan doesnt hold weight where they're at. you'd be suprised the amount of darood in gaalshire and godka jilicow prisons in xamar and im not even trying to diss.

Apollo

VIP
:draketf: every regions prison population is mainly made up of local laangaabs, idps or people from a few regions over whos clan doesnt hold weight where they're at. you'd be suprised the amount of darood in gaalshire and godka jilicow prisons in xamar and im not even trying to diss.

Good, lock up those traitors living in other people's lands. :trumpsmirk:

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
In our entire history somalis were never enslaved... until recently when Libyans started to enslaved foreign migrants including some somalis.
Tell me again Arabs don't abuse us. Not all of them of course but it's well known we don't get special treatment. A gaal cadaan will be always treated better than a somali in any Arab Country
Saaxiib don’t school me I know Somalis were never enslaved in my statement i never contradicted that i said maybe a Arab says something bad to a Somali but it’s common folks living under dictatorship the governments have always treated us with respect

somalipatriot

Not all people got opinions like you, Some Somalis have lost hope in their country that some can never come back, 30 years of shithole yet still arrogant?

Tf is wrong with being Bantu? Complaining about the turkish yet insulting Bantus?
No I’m also against the nationalist Turks its a fact a Bantu is not Somali but brought from Tanzania or Kenya in the 19th century by Arab slave traders and given to Somali sultans those are historical facts you can’t deny it

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
No I’m also against the nationalist Turks its a fact a Bantu is not Somali but brought from Tanzania or Kenya in the 19th century by Arab slave traders and given to Somali sultans those are historical facts you can’t deny it
You must have a tumor in your head,
nationality ≠ ethnicity

They speak our language, same religion and same culture so they are one of us like the cadcads, barwanis etc

somalipatriot

You must have a tumor in your head,
nationality ≠ ethnicity

They speak our language, same religion and same culture so they are one of us like the cadcads, barwanis etc
Barwanis and cadcads are ethnic Somalis they just have different accents but was somalisized in the 1970s by the literacy campaign and the national script but if a American was brought to Somalia as a slave then a century later is he also a Somali? Your the one whose head has a tumor my friend Somali ethnicity is not like the Bantu brought from Tanzania and Kenya in the late 1800s facts are facts and no they also don’t have the same language everyone in the world can learn to speak Somali but that doesn’t make them somali

This is not true. Turks like Black people, especially Somalis. But they really dislike Syrians and other Arabs though. Somalis are very well treated there. The Somali diaspora in non-western countries are always well liked because of their entrepreneurial spirit.

Som

VIP
Saaxiib don’t school me I know Somalis were never enslaved in my statement i never contradicted that i said maybe a Arab says something bad to a Somali but it’s common folks living under dictatorship the governments have always treated us with respect
I was simply stating that in some Arabs are so bad to us that they sell our people and engage in human trafficking against us. The Arab governments don't care about us because they allow that stuff to happen. The only Arab government who have been kind to us is probably Syria before the war since they allowed many somalis to settle there permanently

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
This is not true. Turks like Black people, especially Somalis. But they really dislike Syrians and other Arabs though. Somalis are very well treated there. The Somali diaspora in non-western countries are always well liked because of their entrepreneurial spirit.
Are there Somalis in Bahrain and Qatar? I went there and there was a somali restaurant there

Egyptians are better than Turks. Egyptians are our fellow Africans and they always stand up for Somalia and Sudan.
I go frequently to Egypt and I also find the Egyptians more tolerant and even friendlier. When I was in Istanbul I had mixed experiences tbh.

Trending

Latest posts