Somalis under xenophobic attack in Turkey

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
No one owes Somalis anything. Our ethnic group is synonymous with failure after 30 years of barbarism. Turkey is not a first world country, their citizens are poor and on edge, why should they accept xoolos who turned their own country into the laughing stock of the world into their home.
Your a failure look at your low self esteem Somalia is not the laughing stock of the world it was just a collapsed state in the absence of a central government from 1991 until 2004 it only was quoted by several politicians in these years as no one is in charge in Somalia but your right Somalis should rebuild their country Army instead of moving to turkey

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's clear that Somalia needs more gated communities, there is a good number of wealthy people who want to stay in Somalia but they are worried about basic services and security. I know it's not good for wealth disparity but it's better than spending millions in foreign nations.

It can be used as a temporary 'fix'.

I am 100% sure even Somalis based in Western Nations would rather live in Gated communities in Somalia also than stay in the West forever.
Many parts of somalia is very safe that money exchanges happens on the streets. Rich somalis don't need gated communities in SL and puntland for ex. Those wealthy qurbajoog somalis chose to live elsewhere for many other reasons

reer

VIP
Many parts of somalia is very safe that money exchanges happens on the streets. Rich somalis don't need gated communities in SL and puntland for ex. Those wealthy qurbajoog somalis chose to live elsewhere for many other reasons
because uk ceyr money goes far in turkey. they get tourist visas and start ganacsi. and theres somali alcoholics who come out at night. somalis are also loud and alot are crappy neighbors. when turks karbash them and show they arent miskeen like kenyans they cry foul after realizing they arent in nairobi.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
because uk ceyr money goes far in turkey. they get tourist visas and start ganacsi. and theres somali alcoholics who come out at night. somalis are also loud and alot are crappy neighbors. when turks karbash them and show they arent miskeen like kenyans they cry foul after realizing they arent in nairobi.
Your not Somali but a slave descendant from Tanzania who was brought to Somalia by Arab slave traders in the 19th century what are you doing on this page anyway?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
No one owes Somalis anything. Our ethnic group is synonymous with failure after 30 years of barbarism. Turkey is not a first world country, their citizens are poor and on edge, why should they accept xoolos who turned their own country into the laughing stock of the world into their home.
Doesnโ€™t justify xenophobic attacks

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's actually the Tahriib fobs who destroyed the reputation of somalis in turkey. their baadiye mentality is so unreasonable that many landlords in Istanbul don't rent out their apartments to somalis anymore.

Som

VIP
It has nothing to do with skin colour the Turks also dislike Syrians and Kurds Turks only want turkey for themselves
It's the economy.
Before the economic crisis and the fall of the Turkish lira most people probably didn't care about immigrants. Now they are hungry so they blame the syrians refugees who are accused of draining resources and they blame somalis because they are jealous that third world citizens managed to thrive in Turkey

Som

VIP
Somalis donโ€™t get abused by arabs if one Arab donkey calls you something it doesnโ€™t mean the Arab league does its just the common folks on the street who say this who have the people in Arab states are under dictatorships remember theyโ€™re not free have you seen the Arab league summits from 1974 when we joined until 1991 always treated with high respect were called asumal meaning somalia which means land of Somalis its better than being arabized Sudan which means land of blacks
In our entire history somalis were never enslaved... until recently when Libyans started to enslaved foreign migrants including some somalis.
Tell me again Arabs don't abuse us. Not all of them of course but it's well known we don't get special treatment. A gaal cadaan will be always treated better than a somali in any Arab Country

Som

VIP
Somalis who has money donโ€™t want to stay in sh1thole like Somalia. Gated community ainโ€™t gonna change that
As soon as somalia got a little bit better in the last 10 years thousands of middle class somalis from the diaspora went back permanently or for long periods of time. If you have money you can live good life in most of Somalia, even Xamar

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Your not Somali but a slave descendant from Tanzania who was brought to Somalia by Arab slave traders in the 19th century what are you doing on this page anyway?
Not all people got opinions like you, Some Somalis have lost hope in their country that some can never come back, 30 years of shithole yet still arrogant?

Tf is wrong with being Bantu? Complaining about the turkish yet insulting Bantus?

Apollo

VIP
It's clear that Somalia needs more gated communities, there is a good number of wealthy people who want to stay in Somalia but they are worried about basic services and security. I know it's not good for wealth disparity but it's better than spending millions in foreign nations.

I am 100% sure even Somalis based in Western Nations would rather live in Gated communities in Somalia also than stay in the West forever.

If Puntland didn't have Southern IDPs and Oromos, you wouldn't need gated communities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
loooool They messed up the economy there lol

Based

VIP
Apparently the new comers in Ankara and Istanbul are absolutely barbarians ๐Ÿ˜‚ laughing and chatting at unholy hours of the morning, drinking on the streets and abusing neighbors.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wow this is just sad considering this is happening inside a Muslim country!!
For years I have clarified and made a feasible point on several Turkish related threads posted on here. To be specific I was writing about
their true intentions their geopolitical strategies throughout the HOA.
I guess now that's a reality and a rude awakening for the deafened masses that follow the country like the sheeps they are.
Turkgasm within the Maryooley is real wether you like to hear that phrase or not.
The policy of Turkey have little regards for Somalis and their welfare, it's all for monopoly they're in Somalia for their own interests and political gains.
I spoke to a guy in Ismir, on the phone he's been living there for quite a decade,
he said the reality on the ground are from the truth it's far fetched, he stated that there are certain entities within the country that have disdained the establishments of African/immigrant enterprises. Longing for their demolition. In other words they are not wanted.

Unfortunately Turkey's Investments, donations in Somalia and the widespread of fundings are not for charitable reasons.
Again it's the people that are blinded by their false mantras of brotherhood and religious manipulation.

Nothing is for free, they want something in exchange. The untapped resources in the country is a hard on for Turkey's diplomats etc and vice versa.

But Somalis fall in the category of Turkgasm.
I hate to say this they wouldn't be able to
see the exploitation taking place.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Apparently the new comers in Ankara and Istanbul are absolutely barbarians ๐Ÿ˜‚ laughing and chatting at unholy hours of the morning, drinking on the streets and abusing neighbors.
Bro, those 68ers are fr embarrassing us, now i canโ€™t make an ethnic group there:kendrickcry:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Gated communities actually hinder economic progress as youโ€™re essentially putting all the money in a city in one area.

All the wealthy and middle class will be spending their money within their gated areas and none of it will go to local shopkeeper.

Itโ€™s better to let wealthy people build houses in existing suburbs and spend their money on local businesses which will help bring others out of poverty.

What you propose will increase income inequality for the price of having some nice looking areas.

Trending

Latest posts