Somalis traveling to Japan

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
What's with Somali guys and emulating Madow men hairstyles.

Yes, traditionally some Somali men had long hair, or coiled hair, but in our ethnic group, plaits are reserved for women. Yes, they're not in Somalia or raised in Somalia, but I do wonder if they are breaking Islamic laws here.

Is having dreadlocks haram?

Never heard of a rule that condemns dreadlocks in Islam.

Also: These guys are diaspora. So you shouldn’t judge them too much and expect a lot from them.

Is having dreadlocks haram?

Never heard of a rule that condemns dreadlocks in Islam.

Also: These guys are diaspora. So you shouldn’t judge them too much and expect a lot from them.

I don't know if dreads are haram, I think every culture is allowed their traditional hairstyles, but in Somali culture, plaits are for women only.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Johnny Somali left a bad reputation there

This video isn’t about him. So don’t mention him please

B318C143-87E7-49FD-9C5C-9A999D5B881E.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
there was this one Somali girl her name is Sophia who was constantly harassing Jisoo at the airport πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Theres soooo maanyyy, I saw this one girl who ran away and her hooyo was admitted to hospital when she found out

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What's with Somali guys and emulating Madow men hairstyles.

Yes, traditionally some Somali men had long hair, or coiled hair, but in our ethnic group, plaits are reserved for women. Yes, they're not in Somalia or raised in Somalia, but I do wonder if they are breaking Islamic laws here.

Xalimos were the main ones saying we look good with our hair grown out so I don't know why your complaining :gucciwhat:

A decade ago niggas were willingly walking around with just short hair. Short hair only looks good when you have a decent hairline.

Plus these madow hairstyles look good on us

Trending