Somalis traders in 1920 built mosque in Southern Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@Apollo @CaliSomali

The locals thought Somalis were Berbers. They recognise our Pan Afroasiatic ancestry :vncu2n5:. But this is in Southern Morocco who are a bit darker I believe.

I tell them that I support Polisario and i'm a tuareg and they want me dead:ulyin::siilaanyolaugh:
Just kidding, Moroccans are good people and civilised unlike some other Maghrebis (algerians):siilaanyosmile::shookgabre:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Iska hadal weeyaan

It’s a myth their imagination created

No Somali caravan traveled that very in the dark and horrendous continent

Bal waxeey noogu sheekeenayaan daawo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
why is that the one mosque built in morroco by somali is better than all the mosque built in Somalia:mugshotman:

They had better quality slaves to do the work for them there:mjpls:

Arab/Spainiard slaves > Bantu slaves

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So how did they reach somalia in the first place:ulyin:

hands-chains-26507095.jpg

Actually wait a minute, Benadiris are cad cads right?
I don't mean to make fun of ethnic Somalis:shookgabre:

So how did they reach somalia in the first place:ulyin:

@Knowles

Via Iran Air.

No one knows who these Somalis are and where they came from. Ouarzazate was wealthy enough due to the African trade at that time and there were several mosques already there before the Somali mosque was built (unless we brought Islam to them). The ruler might've asked these traders to build a mosque as a tax form and named after their countries. This is the town and the kasbahs (mud houses) are still used. Many Hollywood blockbuster movies were shot in this town including Games Of Thrones.

th

Bantu, Arab, Berber, we turned a profit on all of them along with our geel:mjhaps:
@Knowles

Via Iran Air.

No one knows who these Somalis are and where they came from. Ouarzazate was wealthy enough due to the African trade at that time and there were several mosques already there before the Somali mosque was built (unless we brought Islam to them). The ruler might've asked these traders to build a mosque as a tax form and named after their countries. This is the town and the kasbahs (mud houses) are still used. Many Hollywood blockbuster movies were shot in this town including Games Of Thrones.

th
No it was nothing before the french, the somalis came when the french came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts