Somalis & their offspring in Cardif, Wales (Some) for over a century.

Im heading back very soon sxb and celebrate leaving this God forsaken island aka the UK.
:wowsweat:
You better learn some mad sixir in order for me to call this place home:mjlol:

@Samaalic Era

Move to Cardiff and find yourself a second wife like the chick on @7.00. She is mixed with everything (her grandfather is a Somali) and married a Somali guy. She doesn't have the obesity gene of married Somali women.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

Move to Cardiff and find yourself a second wife like the chick on @7.00. She is mixed with everything (her grandfather is a Somali) and married a Somali guy. She doesn't have the obesity gene of married Somali women.
You went from being a defender of Somali women to mercilessly bashing them in the last few days. This is quite alarming sxb
:damedamn:

You went from being a defender of Somali women to mercilessly bashing them in the last few days. This is quite alarming sxb
:damedamn:

@Samaalic Era

That is not true, I absolutely adore Somali women but we should admit to the genes that we Somalis carry. Somali men carry the self-destructive gene and Somali women carry the obesity gene. These are facts.

The two predominant faces of Somalis.

There are always the outliers.

upload_2019-8-19_8-39-28.jpeg

Somalis are known for moving around. I have moved around myself quite a lot. I can't imagine living in the same city my entire life. Sounds boring.

Me too. I need to move every 4 years at least. It's an expensive lifestyle though.
@Samaalic Era

That is not true, I absolutely adore Somali women but we should admit to the genes that we Somalis carry. Somali men carry the self-destructive gene and Somali women carry the obesity gene. These are facts.

The two predominant faces of Somalis.

There are always the outliers.

View attachment 77280

We can always hit the gym. There is no cure for self-destruction.

Tukraq

VIP
do the Kudhufo Kadhaqaq victims no their parents? are their lighterskinned abdi looking gaalos walking around?

@yas/London

I spent 8 months in England and mostly in London and I won't be returning to that place soon. I won't be knifed for my apple watch. It is becoming like the favelas of Rio de Janeiro. I heard there are Somali female gangs too. Are you leading one of them by any chance?

Huuno, I'm only joking, you are my favourite poster here. So random.

@yas/London

I spent 8 months in England and mostly in London and I won't be returning to that place soon. I won't be knifed for my apple watch. It is becoming like the favelas of Rio de Janeiro. I heard there are Somali female gangs too. Are you leading one of them by any chance?

aww sweetheart I love you too. Come back home to your mother county England. You guys still bow down to the Queen

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yet, so many send and invest all there money in Somalia while there lives
hasn't improved from when first arrived and most likely die in the west

@yas/London

Let me post a video please, it’s the bridge from Cardiff no talking. Thanks

Trending

Latest posts