Somalis that dont take parenting serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They should have a law back home if your kid is up to no good committing crimes the parents in his care should face punishment

I remember this incident back home this. old man stood up and basically Said he had nothing to eat and needed money everybody in the mosque pitches in with whatever they had
Than comes this 12 year old grabs the money that was meant for the old man and runs away just as he stepped out side he got caught by one of the guards and they took him to his family his Dad begged and pleaded with the guards this wont happen again But After a while same kid was caught again fighting inside the mosque

Bad parenting generally boils down to one of or a combination 3 things. Low IQ, single-parenthood, or material circumstances (both parents having no choice but to work long hours to scrape by and thus neglecting their kids).

That kid sounds dumb so I'm guessing his parents are also dumb. I find that out here its generally single-parenthood that fucks up Somali kids. Single somali moms have completely distorted views about their kids and are generally shit disciplinarians. I don't know where the f*ck the fathers head off to but I'm guessing it's the psycho females that drive them away and they just f*ck off to somewhere out of laziness.

Mercury

VIP
Bad parenting generally boils down to one of or a combination 3 things. Low IQ, single-parenthood, or material circumstances (both parents having no choice but to work long hours to scrape by and thus neglecting their kids).

That kid sounds dumb so I'm guessing his parents are also dumb. I find that out here its generally single-parenthood that fucks up Somali kids. Single somali moms have completely distorted views about their kids and are generally shit disciplinarians. I don't know where the f*ck the fathers head off to but I'm guessing it's the psycho females that drive them away and they just f*ck off to somewhere out of laziness.

It always comes Down to upbringing I mean even if you work long hours whats stopping you from spending time with the kid when you get home or see how hes doing etc

If you invest into the kid than they wont turn out to be a shitty person

It always comes Down to upbringing I mean even if you work long hours whats stopping you from spending time with the kid when you get home or see how hes doing etc

If you invest into the kid than they wont turn out to be a shitty person

If you're working x hours - sleep then you can only spend so much time with your kid. You can't will extra hours into the day. Better you leave your kid to their own devices and are able to feed and shelter them than be dead poor. That's why impoverished people produce shit kids.

Mercury

VIP
If you're working x hours - sleep then you can only spend so much time with your kid. You can't will extra hours into the day. Better you leave your kid to their own devices and are able to feed and shelter them than be dead poor. That's why impoverished people produce shit kids.
Its just alot of Somalis wanna pop out as many kids as possible and are happy if half of the kids dont turn to shit

back in the nostalgic nomadic days , a child would be raised by his mother until he was old enough to look after the animals , at which point he was raised by his older siblings and the village . The fathers responsibility was to provide sustenance and spiritually prepare the son for combat, leadership and marriage .

All this modern” I need aabo every second of my life” is some beta male cadoodle.

They should have a law back home if your kid is up to no good committing crimes the parents in his care should face punishment

I remember this incident back home this. old man stood up and basically Said he had nothing to eat and needed money everybody in the mosque pitches in with whatever they had
Than comes this 12 year old grabs the money that was meant for the old man and runs away just as he stepped out side he got caught by one of the guards and they took him to his family his Dad begged and pleaded with the guards this wont happen again But After a while same kid was caught again fighting inside the mosque

Parenting would be easy if both parents cooperate and double their efforts during the first years of their kid's age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts