Somalis stigma impedes HIV treatment.

Are you against HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are often prostitutes and were prostitutes in Ethiopia. They all claim the father of their children is dead when the truth is that the kids were born to different fathers due to prostitution.
Stop bashing Ethios. Somali s are the cause of these lethal pathogens. Like this kid @World's tasty mommy. She gives the best blowjobs in town. I'm pretty sure a paternity test would bear out that he's my love child.

Is this bantu,oromo and xamar cad cad women? Cause I would think no normal tribe would ever let their women go into prostitution, personally I would rather eat dust and air for dinner than see a fellow somali female being a prostitute out of hunger

You get young Qalanjo Lamagoodles prostituting themselves in Nairobi. Buufis effed up an entire generation of Somalis in Nairobi and Addis.

World

VIP
You get young Qalanjo Lamagoodles prostituting themselves in Nairobi. Buufis effed up an entire generation of Somalis in Nairobi and Addis.
When I visited a hotel in Garissa last year, there were two young Somali-speaking ladies that approached me on the second day and then tried to follow me to my room. I rejected them of course since I could never take advantage of women like that, but I gave them some money(around 4K Kenyan shillings). When a Somali guy from the hotel found out, he reprimanded me and said that those ladies who were speaking fluent Somali, were in fact Oromo-Ethiopians.

I honestly think most so called Somali prostitutes are Oromos who border is Somalis.

A lot of Somalis don’t want to accept the truth. Don’t blame Ethiopians, Kenyans or other blacks. The spread of HIV is mostly due to different factors but most Somalis infect each other.

Last edited:
When I visited a hotel in Garissa last year, there were two young Somali-speaking ladies that approached me on the second day and then tried to follow me to my room. I rejected them of course since I could never take advantage of women like that, but I gave them some money(around 4K Kenyan shillings). When a Somali guy from the hotel found out, he reprimanded me and said that those ladies who were speaking fluent Somali, were in fact Oromo-Ethiopians.

I honestly think most so called Somali prostitutes are Oromos who border is Somalis.

They can't be making a lot of money anyways, there are lot of freaky women in xamar that would fornicate with you for free anyway.

Waryaa I am not female:farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:
Never too late to become one.

Did you see the scandalous way @Shamis tried to blame Xabeshi babes? And she's meant to be the health expert round here. I have dated Ethio beauties and I can assure you their booty is finer. I will defend their honor. I eat Somali bush only out of patriotic duty these days.

I believe the diaspora members of parliament are responsible for all the cases of HIV infections in Mogadishu. We need to screen all the members of parliament immediately. The hotel was blown up due to too much zina by the members of parliament.

I said Somali prostitutes exist in every town. But there are plenty of Ethiopian and Kenyan prostitutes being frequented by married Somali men who spread HIV in out community and country.

I believe the diaspora members of parliament are responsible for all the cases of HIV infections in Mogadishu. We need to screen all the members of parliament immediately. The hotel was blown up due to too much zina by the members of parliament.
Never trust a pol. They're loose with their organ of joy. Just look at Anthony Weiner, and he was married to an Arab. Goatfuckers always debauch a man.

I said Somali prostitutes exist in every town. But there are plenty of Ethiopian and Kenyan prostitutes being frequented by married Somali men who spread HIV in out community and country.
You are just jealous that Tigrayan sweeties are putting their lovely lady bumps on your hubby. Typical woman.

People are avoiding this thread like the plague. We need to have more awareness and educate the Somali public. Typical Somalis turning a blind eye.

The type of prostitution that is common among Somalis is not the stereotypical hooker who makes a living out of selling her body. There are young impressionable girls who hook up with diaspora/wealthy men looking to Bashal. Some do it in the hope that the guy might become enamoured with them. Others are hooked on the high life, and barter their bodies in exchange for intoxicants or access to a party lifestyle that is beyond their means. There are heartless guys, married and single, that are more than willing to exploit such girls.

That being said, I am certain there are a few Somali women, not as much as the Xabashis, who sell their body out of Gaajo. Unlike men, when a woman has no means to provide for herself, she can turn to the one asset that will ensure her survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts