Somalis soo gaala: Japanese men are losing out on their malab to foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

Even the girl at the end said she wished her men were direct and straightforward like foreign men.

Any Geeljires willing to take the mantle and kickstart a new race?

:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Their birth rate is low, so if they want to stay then they need to start making more babies

Japan is overpopulated anyway. That island is made for 50 million. They could slash their population in half and it would be good for them in the long term.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Japan is overpopulated anyway. That island is made for 50 million. They could slash their population in half and it would be good for them in the long term.

Would not their economy rabidly decline though?

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

Even the girl at the end said she wished her men were direct and straightforward like foreign men.

Any Geeljires willing to take the mantle and kickstart a new race?

:chrisfreshhah:

and make unstable kids like:

life-so-unfair-because-girls-dont-want-me.jpg

I'm content with making low IQ Somali kids with superiority complexes.

I cannot procreate with Indoyar. Their eyes and noses are a turn off and a no no for me.
They have these weirdly flat noses with no nasal bridges. It's a massive turnoff to me as well. Also in my opinion they always seemed like some weird, non-sexual alien race lmao. I'm not even trolling or anything.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
They have these weirdly flat noses with no nasal bridges. It's a massive turnoff to me as well. Also in my opinion they always seemed like some weird, non-sexual alien race lmao. I'm not even trolling or anything.
:siilaanyolaugh:
exactly. there is nothing that screams "Sexy" about asians on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending