Somalis should work on restoring Adal

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Somalis are at a point where they can take many paths to decide their future and the future of those in the horn.
We of course have the dream of Somaliweyn which is to unite all Somali lands into a unified Somali state. This is essential as we need a strong somali state to push back against the expansionist agenda of our neighbours. We already lost lots of land and whole cities and we are at a point now where oromo are near the border of Somalia itself due to their northwards expansion.

Somalis need to pull on its past empires to build a new unified state for not only Somalis but the Muslims in the horn. Adal was an empire in which the muslims of the horn were united by a Somali led sultanate and this created one of the most powerful empires africa saw. We nearly wiped out Ethiopia from the map and unified the horn of africa into a single islamic empire however it took portugal, the naval superpower of the day, to halt our conquests. And even then, the superpower portugal never destroyed Adal, it was merely weakened which led to the opportunistic oromos to expand into both Somali and habeshi lands.

As much as i desire an somali ethno-state. I see that it may not be the best way moving forward. My idea is that Somalis should focus on Islam and bringing the Muslims of the horn under its umbrella. Multi Ethnic Empires Like adal have dominated the horn for millennia and i don't see why that should change any time soon. Somalis should focus on building relations with other muslims and build up a strong state in which it can push back against foreign expansion, Hopefully with a stronger Somalia, The somalis can focus on acting as the leader of muslim horners and once again unite them all into a single Islamic Empire like Adal. The potential of such a state would be amazing.

800px-Flag_of_Adal_Sultanate.svg.png

Rakoon

Secessionist
I believe Somalia's strength lies in its disunity and sepration
We function better when every region and qabiil stands on its own

Khaemwaset

VIP
Let’s be honest lol. Somalia is unironically better off with corrupt taxi driver adeers in charge than you wannabe hitlers.
I'm not a wannabe hitler, I'm a Novus homo. a new man.
If i had Somalia, i'd make it the safest country in the world. Police will patrol all the streets, terrorists will be lined up and shot. Al shabab would be destroyed within one weekend.
A safe nation would give foreign investors the confidence to invest in Somalia. The diaspora that always go on about how they are gonna open up a business back home will finally do it.
Free education and healthcare, a strong centralised gov and army to collect taxes. Mass conscription for men so that we can build an army of 1 million which would shake africa to its core.
Jreerweyn will be given tanzania to rule and create an essentially Somali state with bantu characteristics. Kenya will be wiped off the map and Geeljires will settle it.
I'll make the whole continent our b!tch within 2 decades

If i had Somalia, i'd make it the safest country in the world. Police will patrol all the streets, terrorists will be lined up and shot. Al shabab would be destroyed within one weekend.
A safe nation would give foreign investors the confidence to invest in Somalia. The diaspora that always go on about how they are gonna open up a business back home will finally do it.
Free education and healthcare, a strong centralised gov and army to collect taxes. Mass conscription for men so that we can build an army of 1 million which would shake africa to its core.
Jreerweyn will be given tanzania to rule and create an essentially Somali state with bantu characteristics. Kenya will be wiped off the map and Geeljires will settle it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In reality this is what would happen:

1. As part of your somaliweyn great leap forward manifesto you set up a communal labor camp or some other dumb policy and send 90% of the population to work in these camps with no access to food or water because 68 iq.

2. Half the population dies within the year.

3. Second civil war happens, red eyed hawiye come in and wipe out second half of the population, giga over.

4. A comfy n based aid embezzling adeer in a suit with a bidaar concealing cap takes power.

5. Peace is restored.

then do it i am tired of all the people on this site larping. do it go to uni and study political science or another political degree and rise up the ranks and run for presidency im tired of the people on this forum stating their ideas and visions but ik damn well none of yall will execute so dont go around say "IF i.." only say it if you actually have a firm resolve to do it and are commited to doing this. no offence bro.

Khaemwaset

VIP
then do it i am tired of all the people on this site larping. do it go to uni and study political science or another political degree and rise up the ranks and run for presidency im tired of the people on this forum stating their ideas and visions but ik damn well none of yall will execute so dont go around say "IF i.." only say it if you actually have a firm resolve to do it and are commited to doing this. no offence bro.
I actualy am. I was in a conversation with my abo yesterday whilst walking home and he sugested i do pollical science and work in politics and we had like a 4 hour conversation about it. He's been telling me to do a degree about something politics related and enter into politics for months now. I plan to go home to Djibouti for good by the time i reach 25 at most.

I actualy am. I was in a conversation with my abo yesterday whilst walking home and he sugested i do pollical science and work in politics and we had like a 4 hour conversation about it. He's been telling me to do a degree about something politics related and enter into politics for months now. I plan to go home to Djibouti for good by the time i reach 25 at most.
It’s so over man, we’re actually getting a somali hitler. Unless you fail and become an artist instead.

Khaemwaset

VIP
In reality this is what would happen:

1. As part of your somaliweyn great leap forward manifesto you set up a communal labor camp or some other dumb policy and send 90% of the population to work in these camps with no access to food or water because 68 iq.

2. Half the population dies within the year.

3. Second civil war happens, red eyed hawiye come in and wipe out second half of the population, giga over.

4. A comfy n based aid embezzling adeer in a suit with a bidaar concealing cap takes power.

5. Peace is restored.
I am not crazy like that walaal. My whole plan is to open up Somalia to the world and make it safe for investment. Somalis are a capitalist people and love business, You see somalis all over the world doing business but you don't see that in Somalia and i want to change that.
Somalia will be a place of business and inshallah you will be having Somali brands become household names one day.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
6CDDC4C9-ECE1-41B4-8622-3D0D220E0B2B.jpeg

@Idrus it seems malab doesn't like you vision and would prefer a taxi driver, quite ironic considering she's always lambasting every Somali male on this forum and when we even say a peep on another topic "why don't you go back home and fix your shithole country".

Khaemwaset

VIP
View attachment 275944
@Idrus it seems malab doesn't like you vision and would prefer a taxi driver, quite ironic considering she's always lambasting every Somali male on this forum and when we even say a peep on another topic "why don't you go back home and fix your shithole country".
House Negros aren't allowed out in the field for a reason. They ain't got a clue what they're doing in life without their cadaan master.

View attachment 275944
I am realistic @Idrus is probaly going through the same delusional wannabe somaliweyn leader phase that every other farax from the age 16-24 goes through until reality hit them in the face. I'll truly respect him when I see real results and not some obscure idea's until then my opinion still stands.

Trending

Latest posts