Somalis should wear the poppy on Remembrance Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Always wore won

Mostly because it's free

Also gonna be hearing the Pittance of Time again. Always liked that song tbh

My great grandfather fought fascist Italy in WW2. I wear a poppy to honor his sacrifice.

It had nothing nothing to do with facism.many Somalis also fought for Italy and they probably did not have a clue what fascism was.both sides fought for their coloniser . World war 1-2 were both European wars of colonies and power .it was essnentially a European qabil war .the kneegrows were just cannon fodder .

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
It had nothing nothing to do with facism.many Somalis also fought for Italy and they probably did not have a clue what fascism was.both sides fought for their coloniser . World war 1-2 were both European wars of colonies and power .it was essnentially a European qabil war .the kneegrows were just cannon fodder .

It just so happens his Grandfather fought for the right side. I think you misread his original comment because he said he wears it for a personal reason not a political one.

I know that. I'm just proud that he had a part in the defeat of that evil ideology.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yes, thank you Britain for occupying my country and slaughtering thousands.

Also thanks for denying the self determination of millions of my people when you gave away the Ogaden and NFD

:drakekidding:

Yes, thank you Britain for occupying my country and slaughtering thousands.

Also thanks for denying the self determination of millions of my people when you gave away the Ogaden and NFD

We're all for Western Somalia to rejoin Somalia but they love the TPLF

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So much for your Somali nationalism

Thank you Hitler for crushing Europe and their colonial empires and teaching them the pain of colonialism.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1994-036-09A,_Paris,_Parade_auf_der_Champs_Elysée.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending