Somalis should offer many soldiers if there is a war with Iran against the Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to support people who insult your beloved prophet may peace be upon him and claim his daughter Aisha the mother of the believers committed adultery?

So tell me how can you calmly sleep at night while supporting these filthy pigs? If you guys would have said lets stay out of this I would understand. But supporting shia? I'd rather die
I wrote we should stay neutral in my first comment.. But we should definetly move in on them and takeover some Arab land if they're loosing the war ;)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Af Somali is our sole language

The language of the Qur'an is irrevelant as well as the ethnicity of the Prophet pbuh as this is a global revelation and the Prophet pbuh was sent Reer Adam and including the site of Hajj.

No ones what language will be spoken in Akhirah. Those hadiths are false. It is among my life's ambition to eradicate Arabic from Somaliwayn and English In'shaAllah

Finally, the Arabs as a society are gaalo but amongst them are Muslims.

You will never succeed to eradicate the Arabic language from the Somali peninsula because its the language of Allah swt we need it to read the book of Allah. If you do that you will go to war with Allah swt which you will never win.

Somalispot became full of filthy gaals, you guys see your self a less then a arab this why you guys are so butthurt about Arabs. May Allah bless them, Allah blessed their lands while Somalia is a shithole thats the truth.

The language of the Qur'an is irrevelant as well as the ethnicity of the Prophet pbuh as this is a global revelation and the Prophet pbuh was sent Reer Adam and including the site of Hajj.

No one knows what language will be spoken in Akhirah. Those hadiths are false. It is among my life's ambition to eradicate Arabic from Somaliwayn and English In'shaAllah

giphy.gif

You will never succeed to eradicate the Arabic language from the Somali peninsula because its the language of Allah swt we need it to read the book of Allah. If you do that you will go to war with Allah swt which you will never win.

Somalispot became full of filthy gaals, you guys see your self a less then a arab this why you guys are so butthurt about Arabs. May Allah bless them, Allah blessed their lands while Somalia is a shithole thats the truth.
Do you think it makes you a better Muslims to suck up to Arabs?
I agree with @Samaalic Era we should eradicate the Arabic from the Somali peninsula..

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Im Muslim sxb, but I will never allow any foreigner to destroy my Somalinimo. Islamnimo and Somalinimo is my identity. Whoever encrouches on either,trying to dismantle it, I would fight them, Arab or not.

@AarHawd_7
You have no problem calling Somalia a shithole and slandering Somali women in every given opportunity while defending Arabs like your life depended on it.. This shows us you're not proud of being a Somali.. You're a fraud a disgrace.. If anything you should be shot by a firing squad for treason against the cushitic race.

How are you gonna pray doqonyahow? In Af Somaali? You guys are so tapped
I'm not going to change the Quran..
Arabic and the Quran is different.. I bet you're the type of Somali who collects pieces of Arabic news papers from the streets and kisses it thinking it's a page from the Quran.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@AarHawd_7
Also, Arabic is not the language of Allah swt. If any language were to be the language of Allah swt, it would have been Hebrew. The Tawrat,Zabur and Injeel were revealed in Hebrew.

The original Covenant was given to Ishaq and not Ismail pbuh. Hence why all the prophets came from Ishaq except for 1

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I'm not going to change the Quran..
Arabic and the Quran is different.. I bet you're the type of Somali who collects pieces of Arabic news papers from the streets and kisses it thinking it's a page from the Quran.

So tell me if you want to ban the Arabic language from the Somali peninsula, how will people be able to understand the Quran the words of Allah? With you guys its Somalinimo before your Lord. You guys are so tapped.

Btw Somalia is still a shithole whether you deny it or not if its not a shithole why you in the west

So tell me if you want to ban the Arabic language from the Somali peninsula, how will people be able to understand the Quran the words of Allah? With you guys its Somalinimo before your Lord. You guys are so tapped.

Btw Somalia is still a shithole whether you deny it or not if its not a shithole why you in the west
A. We'll keep the original scriptures but translate it to somali

B. I'm not offended by the fact you called Somalia a shithole but was merely pointing out your self hating ass getting butthurt about Arabs but have no problem writing shit about Somalis and Somalia.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
A. We'll keep the original scriptures but translate it to somali

B. I'm not offended by the fact you called Somalia a shithole but was merely pointing out your self hating ass getting butthurt about Arabs but have no problem writing shit about Somalis and Somalia.

Go and ban the arabs from Somalia ban arabic from Somalia but you still wanna go Hajj in Makkah. Where is Makkah? The kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The hypocrisy. The Arabs never enslaved you, inferiority complex makes you look like a negro.

I'm from Somaliland which is not a shithole Somalia is

Last edited:

No one knows what language will be spoken in Akhirah. Those hadiths are false. It is among my life's ambition to eradicate Arabic from Somaliwayn and English In'shaAllah

I don't care about Saudi or some Arab politics but why would you want to eradicate Arabic language? Without Arabic how would you read Quraan and pray?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't care about Saudi or some Arab politics but why would you want to eradicate Arabic language? Without Arabic how would you read Quraan and pray?

To remove Arabic from normal day to day use. I can recite the Qur'an and read it but I can not read normal Arabic. Theres a big difference in speaking Arabic, and using it in our education system and learning Qur'an

To remove Arabic from normal day to day use. I can recite the Qur'an and read it but I can not read normal Arabic. Theres a big difference in speaking Arabic, and using it in our education system and learning Qur'an
No where in Somalia/k5/NFD/Sland is Arabic spoken on a daily basis sxb. Learning Arabic won't do any harm. It's like you're implying that learning Arabic will make our people inferior.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No where in Somalia/k5/NFD/Sland is Arabic spoken on a daily basis sxb. Learning Arabic won't do any harm. It's like you're implying that learning Arabic will make our people inferior.

Exams are conducted in Arabic and English and with each passing day, Af Somali is withering away. Its time we established our own unique civilisation and the only way for that is too remove all foreign cultures

Exams are conducted in Arabic and English and with each passing day, Af Somali is withering away. Its time we established our own unique civilisation and the only way for that is too remove all foreign cultures
I have no problem with teaching Somali as the main language in the schools and making exams in Somali but what do you mean by "remove all foreign cultures"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts