Not open for further replies.
flag_of_jihad.png

Returning to the fold of Islam
Not a Murrtad like @ArchBishopofAtheism
Allhamdullilah

saywalahi

Xamar Living
most somalis don't admit it but it's qabil over the deen for them. :susp:

because if somalis cared about hte deen more than they did qabil, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Somalis are

part time muslims

and

fulltime qablisties

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Wait what? Could have sworn the title was different!

Boy am i glad you didnt see what i wrote the first time.

:whew:

:pachah1:

I think you're a prime example of why there should be more autism awareness in the Somali community.
Abayo macaan iga rali ahoow. kaftan bi ahed. nothing more.

PLEASE DONT JOKE ABOUT AUTISM LUV

I WAS BANNED FROM YOUR THREAD

VixR

Veritas
Somali murtadeen are all so ugly audhubillah @ArchBishopofAtheism @VixR @supz @waraabe @AbdiJew you guys must look ugly as hell
If you say so :icon lol:

Suddenly this is about my looks, which I only have biology to thank for. One thing that surprises me is how equal parts extreme and blaise you ppl on here are about Islam. Muslims pretending to be agnostic, crossing back and forth like the wind, attributing something supposedly divine to human beauty. You'd think you'd be treating it with more gravity than that.

If you say so :icon lol:

Suddenly this is about my looks, which I only have biology to thank for. One thing that surprises me is how equal parts extreme and blaise you ppl on here are about Islam. Muslims pretending to be agnostic, crossing back and forth like the wind, attributing something supposedly divine to human beauty. You'd think you'd be treating it with more gravity than that.

:trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts