Somalis risk it all in Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Held captive by gun-toting smugglers at a warehouse in southern Libya, newlywed Somali refugee Maryam* was taken from her husband Ahmed* and raped — repeatedly — over several months. Only when she became pregnant was she returned to him. “They forced him to work and punished him in front of me to humiliate him,” she says of the couple’s ordeal, which was only just beginning. “They continued to beat me despite my condition, but one day a smuggler pushed me very hard. I fell and I miscarried my baby.”
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Jun/164483/on_a_trek_to_safety_somalis_risk_all_in_libya.aspx

Why continue to go through that route and die in the Mediterranean or die in the Sahara. Even if they make it to Europe they will have no papers. I always thought a smarter way was a boat to Australia, or a boat to South America and make way to North America on foot.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why would you go there with your wife?

Somalis that go on these trips aren’t poor to begin with some have maids and their family isn’t starving

They know they will end up in Libya and have to pay 7-20k but they still do it

Cause they have a weird idea of the west thinking if they come here they will get rich and live in a nice house

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8561.jpg
sad

Mercury

VIP
When you read the article, you realise how retarded these two are. The husband is a materialistic low life cuck with low IQ
Trust me if he cared about his wife he wouldn’t bring her along he would leave by himself to make sure she don’t die or get raped over there

World

VIP
What kind of cuck would bring his wife with him to tahriib? Knowing all the stories of the women who were raped, beaten, dying due to thirst, and yet you still bring her? Mac sonkor.

These people were not living in poverty either, they probably came from relatively well off families in Somalia. I have no sympathy for them.

And even if you are going to tahriib, if you are successful and go alone, you can then bring your wife to Europe. Stupid 68 iq.

Mercury

VIP
What kind of cuck would bring his wife with him to tahriib? Knowing all the stories of the women who were raped, beaten, dying due to thirst, and yet you still bring her? Mac sonkor.

These people were not living in poverty either, they probably came from relatively well off families in Somalia. I have no sympathy for them.

And even if you are going to tahriib, if you are successful and go alone, you can then bring your wife to Europe. Stupid 68 iq.
That’s what I said if he goes alone she can stay back than she’s safe atleast

VixR

Veritas
Somalia is a shithole and you know it. It’s not rocket science. It says a lot that they know the risks and chose to take the journey, but you call them 68 IQ and retarded on top of their ordeal, instead of it driving home to you the desperation. This is what proves that you’re in fact (the comments) the 68 IQs and a hopeless people to boot. I guess in all your eyes, they should’ve waited for the drought to hit them.

I sure as hell can’t say shit, ‘cuz I know I’d “tahrib” 100% if I was unfortunate enough to be born in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending