Somalis returning Somalia as Christians and Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
article-0-059D0D4A000005DC-644_468x600.jpg

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
People who claim to be a prophet get lynched, it's unimaginable in their heads to see a somali proclaiming disbelief in Allah's existence, what is certain though is that they'd be subject to the threat of death.

My advice, stay in your bastions of Gaalnimo, the courageous Somali wouldn't accept you, they already see somalis raised in the qurbaha as people who adopted a foreign culture and thus view them lowly, what then if someone who went even further and reneged on Allah? :drakekidding:

People who claim to be a prophet get lynched, it's unimaginable in their heads to see a somali proclaiming disbelief in Allah's existence, what is certain though is that they'd be subject to the threat of death.

My advice, stay in your bastions of Gaalnimo, the courageous Somali wouldn't accept you, they already see somalis raised in the qurbaha as people who adopted a foreign culture and thus view them lowly, what then if someone who went even further and reneged on Allah? :drakekidding:
You realise this thread is a joke? Not even muslims want to go back to Somalia.:mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Live in a western country and start businesses in Somalia/Africa. It's what I'll most likely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending