Somalis residing in Egypt, how is the country overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a kacsi socota? elaborate please. ive heard from other somalis about this sexual harassment issue too

Horny. Yes it's an epidemic. They will cat call you in the street and even go as far as trying to touch you. They get a lot of chubby/fat white girls who can't tell the difference between sleaze and romance.

how did you react to the harassment, how long ago was this? do you think its safer to go there now or is it hopeless

This was a long time ago but I don't think things changed that dramatically. Morocco has a bad reputation for sexual harassment but I was treated great there so it could just be subjective of me. I'd go to Egypt again just to see Sinai and Cairo again, it's not like I was molested or raped there.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This was a long time ago but I don't think things changed that dramatically. Morocco has a bad reputation for sexual harassment but I was treated great there so it could just be subjective of me. I'd go to Egypt again just to see Sinai and Cairo again, it's not like I was molested or raped there.
I heard Cairo is a complete landfill.
Like just trash everywhere. Is that true?

Yup theire racist af and it’s so dirty over there even the ppl every other Egyptian I met while living there smelled like straight up shit specially their breath

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I haven't been but one of my mom's friends moved there with her family. From what she tells my mom through phone calls her experience wasn't very good

Did you punch the shit out of them?

One of them almost knocked me out, his friend was holding him after I said kusumak to him for making kissing noises at me. They will knock your teeth out so no point fighting back.

I heard Somalis mostly reside the no go zone.

It's true but that's because they're mostly poor refugees there. Some Somalis however stay in the upmarket areas and go to private school and university but the majority are in the shitty part sadly.

One of them almost knocked me out, his friend was holding him after I said kusumak to him for making kissing noises at me. They will knock your teeth out so no point fighting back.
Generally, it's not a good idea to fight natives on their land if you're a foreigner. Their cops will just back them up no matter how wrong they are.

Never knew Egypt was this trashy, I really wanted to see the Sphinx up close
19f.4604

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts