Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I thought it was a myth. :gucciwhat:

upload_2018-10-5_6-25-59.png

World

VIP
"One favourite way of obtaining a wife is to loot her in a foray, along with a lot of sheep."

A foray: a sudden attack or incursion into enemy territory, especially to obtain something; a raid.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
It was very common in the past because if you take her virginity she's technically yours, the women marry the rapist. Even if she came back to the village, they would tell her to go back to her kidnapper because word got out she was taken, so she would have trouble finding a husband anyway.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have an aunt who was stolen from the Ethiopian & Somalia war in the 70s. She is very pretty. She doesnt have a tribe. Her nick name is Zahro Amhari. She was stolen as a baby and brought up as Somali. She married a rich dhulbahante guy named Jamac Blue, who had air plane business.

I have an aunt who was stolen from the Ethiopian & Somalia war in the 70s. She is very pretty. She doesnt have a tribe. Her nick name is Zahro Amhari. She was stolen as a baby and brought up as Somali. She married a rich dhulbahante guy named Jamac Blue, who had air plane business.
Was he so dark that he was blue or did he always just wear blue clothing?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was he so dark that he was blue or did he always just wear blue clothing?

I dont know. I was a baby when i met them, he is dead now. He is famous in east africa.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh ok...was this in the 60s?

LOL No, actually 80s. Because the somali/ethiopia war happened in the 70s, so it was late 80s that i met my aunt who was a new bride for Jamac Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending