Somalis popularize their own STEREOTYPES

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
But Why???? :kodaksmiley:

Remember all those videos Farax daba weyn and shit. I've never heard of that thing a day in my life. Then all of sudden that shit is viral.

My newsfeeds are bombarded by Somalis sharing stereotypes about themselves that aren't even real :mindblown:

Why do you idiots entertain this shit?

Last edited:
I never heard about this phenomenon until I joined Sspot. Most faraxs are lacking in the behind in my opinion. What's the reasoning behind stereotyping faraxs as underweight yet voluptuous ? :mindblown:

Amazonian

Self deprecating jokes :damn:
The upcoming generation will be so confused
giphy.gif

Alluring

Sayonara
I don't mind them if they are kept within the Somali community, but publicizing it makes it so that other ethnicities feel that they can make those jokes

Amazonian

I never heard about this phenomenon until I joined Sspot. Most faraxs are lacking in the behind in my opinion. What's the reasoning behind stereotyping faraxs as underweight yet voluptuous ? :mindblown:
Hit me with that forehead I'll take it :mindblown:

Waxakale iga ilaali :nahgirl:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Blame it on bitter Halimos, they are the Qashin who are pulling us down.

Amazonian

I don't mind them if they are kept within the Somali community, but publicizing it makes it so that other ethnicities feel that they can make those jokes
This is the internet not Adeer Jamac's Cafe and with the amount of presence we have online we're bound to spread false stereotypes about ourselves. If ain't real dont even talk about it :manny:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Arenโ€™t you the same incel that loves persecuting xalimos

There is no such thing as a Somali inโ‚ฌel, stop chating shit Laga rooneyahow, you have single handely damaged Farah reputation on Sspot with your khaniis tendencies and now you are calling Somalis inโ‚ฌels, shame on you neef.:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts