SOMALIS on twitter elated/hyped that some famous UK madoow speak Somali. Must likely learned from..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dumb Americans who play baseball among themselves and call it World Series. It’s like calling the epl or La Liga the World Series..

Though I hate Man City. Big up to Raheem. He’s got an Ak47 tattoo on his leg. President Farmaajo should honour him with a Somali nationality.

And how abt hockey! They say World champions when only North America participated in it.

Tukraq

VIP
Soccer" is the biggest sports in the world. To watch Lionel Messi alone, is something special. It's kinda funny, when these weird North Americans think they are more relevant than Africa+South America + Asia + Europe, practically the rest of the world.

:damn:
Biggest sport in the third world lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Canada is Americas . now soccer is getting popular here watch in a few years yall will be into it too because Canadians are our s
stop lying soccer is not popular in America heck even golf and tennis is far more watched. Your probably a brit cos no american fxck with soccer like that

stop lying soccer is not popular in America heck even golf and tennis is far more watched. Your probably a brit cos no american fxck with soccer like that
Lol soccer is getting huge here look at the average attendance of Atlanta United in a few years Canadians will also like it because you guys copy everything we do :dabcasar:

Canada is Americas . now soccer is getting popular here watch in a few years yall will be into it too because Canadians are our s

Kkk after a few years, when "soccer" conquers the USA you will see @sigmund beeing a cheerleader for Raheem Sterling and co.

I can't take Canadians serious, since i watch "how i met your mother", man barney Stinson completely wipped the floor with them
:chrisfreshhah:

Kkk after a few years, when "soccer" conquers the USA you will see @sigmund beeing a cheerleader for Raheem Sterling and co.

I can't take Canadians serious, since i watch "how i met your mother", man barney Stinson completely wipped the floor with them
:chrisfreshhah:
Canadians are our s as soon as a Canadian person gets famous they act like they're from the US and pretend that Canada doesn't exist :ftw9nwa:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's crazy do you know Jordan Peterson is Canadian I've never known that until recently apparently he was a normal professor in Canada before he got famous
lool is a joke being canadian in america so ofcourse they would want to blend in and just say theyre american. Did you know Pamela Anderson, chandler from friend and keanu reevess are all canadian ?? i only found out last year crazy right

Tukraq

VIP
lool is a joke being canadian in america so ofcourse they would want to blend in and just say theyre american. Did you know Pamela Anderson, chandler from friend and keanu reevess are all canadian ?? i only found out last year crazy right
The biggest example is there rappers, those with Canadian accents don’t go anywhere while those who copy American accents like drake and Tory lanez make it big

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The biggest example is there rappers, those with Canadian accents don’t go anywhere while those who copy American accents like drake and Tory lanez make it big
canadian accent is wack no lie just a poor imitation of american accent

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
People are impressed by that? I can look up any random language and do the same...

Who is he ? You must be one of those americans who call football "soccer".
:gucciwhat:

He is one of the most famous and talented footballers at the moment, who contest for many titles every year. So besides America, you can say the rest of the world knows him saaxib.
Most folks watch the english premier league and know all the big clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending