Somalis on Tiktok comments now saying that they're the blueprint

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis have no connections to West Africans, so how can they be "blueprints" for them?

@Shimbiris, correct me if I'm wrong.

Somalis are North African (15%) + West Eurasian (25%) + Proto-Nilotic (50%) and Hunter gatherers (10%).

More like 5-10% Iron-Age Yemeni, 35% Neolithic North-African (Egyptian), 50% Proto-Nilotic and 5-10% Horn Hunter-Gatherer. Proto-Nilotic is related to West-African and there are elements of ancient East-African ancestry in WA but so far the time-divergences could be arguably as high as 20-30,000 years or more and there is some Iberomaurusian-like stuff in WAs but it's only like 5-10%. All in all the the genetic difference is arguably comparable to Europeans and East Asians and I would argue the physical differences on average too:

HK227Gn.jpg

A Somali, a Senegalese, an Italian and a Chinese chap.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
More like 5-10% Iron-Age Yemeni, 35% Neolithic North-African (Egyptian), 50% Proto-Nilotic and 5-10% Horn Hunter-Gatherer. Proto-Nilotic is related to West-African and there are elements of ancient East-African ancestry in WA but so far the time-divergences could be arguably as high as 20-30,000 years or more and there is some Iberomaurusian-like stuff in WAs but it's only like 5-10%. All in all the the genetic difference is arguably comparable to Europeans and East Asians and I would argue the physical differences on average too:

HK227Gn.jpg

A Somali, a Senegalese, an Italian and a Chinese chap.

Somalis have no connections to West Africans, so how can they be "blueprints" for them?

@Shimbiris, correct me if I'm wrong.

Somalis are North African (15%) + West Eurasian (25%) + Proto-Nilotic (50%) and Hunter gatherers (10%).
Delete this saxiib we're 100% Somali and nothing else. ancient DNA tests on Somalis is a zionist conspiracy.

@reer this is a joke I don't know why you agreed with it