Somalis on my fb unleashing graphic pics of Burma Muslims ( is there no 1 Muslim country 2 arm them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waar dadkan Soomaalida wa emotions based.

Now I can get anywhere near my fb. It is filled with graphic pics.

Btw why can't Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Turkey arm them?

Notice I left the Arabs out..cause..they're useless piece of shit

Keo

VIP
Waar dadkan Soomaalida wa emotions based.

Now I can get anywhere near my fb. It is filled with graphic pics.

Btw why can't Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia and Turkey arm them?

Notice I left the Arabs out..cause..they're useless piece of shit
That's what you get for being friends with fobs, they do these kinds of things. I don't want to look at graphic pics or videos. I don't even go on LiveLeaks anymore after watching one video on there so why would I want similar stuff on my fb feed? This doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for what is happening to them out there though.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's what you get for being friends with fobs, they do these kinds of things. I don't want to look at graphic pics or videos. I don't even go on LiveLeaks anymore after watching one video on there so why would I want similar stuff on my fb feed? This doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for what is happening to them out there though.

It's my fault :jcoleno::meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
Somalia should give refugee status to those Myanmar Muslims.

Rather have 1 million South Asians in Somalia than 1 million Bantus.

Somalia should give refugee status to those Myanmar Muslims.

Rather have 1 million South Asians in Somalia than 1 million Bantus.

Amun
Do you mean they should replace the Somali refugees in utanga and those in Ethiopia and the Somali government should repatriate their own citizens and look after them? Let's not put the carriage in front of the horse. Ninkii tiisa daryeela ayaa mid kale ku darra.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somali

Did Erdogan just found out about this issue, will someone tell him the Chinese Muslims are suffering too?
He probably knows about China but going against them is reckless but Burma is a different story, I reckon it's just to boost turkey's international image

Apollo

VIP
Amun
Do you mean they should replace the Somali refugees in utanga and those in Ethiopia and the Somali government should repatriate their own citizens and look after them? Let's not put the carriage in front of the horse. Ninkii tiisa daryeela ayaa mid kale ku darra.

Those guys have nowhere else to go. South Asian countries aren't accepting them for political reasons. Let them move to a.

Those guys have nowhere else to go. South Asian countries aren't accepting them for political reasons. Let them move to a.

Amun

By ethnicity, they are Bengalis and they even speak the Bengali accent of Bengladesh's second biggest city, Chittagong and why would Somalis accept them? Somalis should first acknowledge and accept one another, then, they should focus in helping those who are hopelessly languishing in misery in the refugee camps and internally displaced people. Timirtii horeba dab loo waa.

why the hell they all share disturbing pictures , if you share then you are trying to reach some one who can help them ? , but ifs you share and all of your friends share , and all of you friend friends share too , then what do you gain from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending