Somalis obsession with Turkey

Do You think Somalis(especially fob) have self esteem issues?

• Yessss

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Noooo

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fr this is some mad shit, every time I’m in the youtube comment section, there’s always fobs claiming to be from Turkey or who have the Turkish flag. There so obsessed with Turkey and there always in the comment section writing cringe shit:ftw9nwa: There was also Somalis protesting against Erdogans enemies in Mogadishu:heh:

What’s this obsession with Turks? Do you think Somalis especially the fobs have self esteem issues? It’s not only with Turks, it’s in general. Every time a rapper mentions Somalis you have xalimoos getting all hyped up, it’s like Somalis are begging for relevancy? What do you think?

Tukraq

VIP
Turkey has done more for Somalia this decade than Arabs have for the last century
I agree with you their an ally, but he has a point about the fobs lol, it’s a bit much, but I blame their curriculum and the Turkish dramas they watch it causes brainwash for Somalis, I mean look at what kdramas has done to halimos and ask @A_A about the effects Bollywood dramas had on her(she would die for Indian celebs lol)

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Turkey has done more for Somalia this decade than Arabs have for the last century

Plus we were once one of their largest allies in the Horn of Africa, under the Ajuran and Ottoman empires respectively.

fr this is some mad shit, every time I’m in the youtube comment section, there’s always fobs claiming to be from Turkey or who have the Turkish flag. There so obsessed with Turkey and there always in the comment section writing cringe shit:ftw9nwa: There was also Somalis protesting against Erdogans enemies in Mogadishu:heh:

What’s this obsession with Turks? Do you think Somalis especially the fobs have self esteem issues? It’s not only with Turks, it’s in general. Every time a rapper mentions Somalis you have xalimoos getting all hyped up, it’s like Somalis are begging for relevancy? What do you think?

Turkey, as a country has done a lot for Somalia. They are helping us reopen factories that are vital for development, such as a cement factory. They are also training our soldiers, not just how to point and shoot but a wide array of skills, from medical skills all the way to officer courses- they are also training the trainers, who will train the future batches of soldiers. Compare that to how other nations have tried to help us, by throwing money at the problem, which we all know goes to the pockets of Somali politicians. However, I do agree that some people, especially the recent arrivals to the west as pushing it too far- you should talk to them/show them how to act in a civilized manner, not berate them.

Yes. Somalis are an abused animal shown a bit of kindness and have gotten super attached. Turkey has and is helping Somalia but they are also there for their own reasons and interests.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Plus we were once one of their largest allies in the Horn of Africa, under the Ajuran and Ottoman empires respectively.

We never were on their radar. They just supported us in the past by sending over a dozen rifles or so.

If they really though of us as a viable ally they would've introduced us to the latest technologies and other cultures.

They would rather have us stay in the dark so that the Horn could continue to be their backyard.

Remember they controlled Egypt and Saudi Arabia back then.

They just saw Somalia the same way the British empire saw it when they colonised Yemen... a military outpost.

Let's just thank them for their recent support and help them in the future when we get the chance.

Let's just keep the relationship at that or we'll be played to death by them.

Don't want to sound ungrateful but let's be real their motivations aren't that black and white.

This belongs in the qashin bin as you mentioned fobs and xalimos together which are the shame of our society

Somalia have been betrayed by a lot of countries but turkey came through when they needed them the most and lived up to their promises.

That is to say am not condoning the fobs behaviors but I understand.

Yes. Somalis are an abused animal shown a bit of kindness and have gotten super attached. Turkey has and is helping Somalia but they are also there for their own reasons and interests.
Ofcourse as it is human nature as no man wants to be a woman's friend without wanting to bang her

Somalia have been betrayed by a lot of countries but turkey came through when they needed them the most and lived up to their promises.

That is to say am not condoning the fobs behaviors but I understand.
I know saxib, i was talking about the cringy fobs on Social media and the YT comment section saying the most fobish thing you could ever think of. It’s like these people got no pride and worship the Turks.

No, Fob Somalis are very confident but western Somalis struggle with low self esteem issues especially the ones who imitate African Americans, those who act like they dont know Somali, and those girls who are obsessed with skinny Jeans and makeup

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I agree with you their an ally, but he has a point about the fobs lol, it’s a bit much, but I blame their curriculum and the Turkish dramas they watch it causes brainwash for Somalis, I mean look at what kdramas has done to halimos and ask @A_A about the effects Bollywood dramas had on her(she would die for Indian celebs lol)
:browtf:
No comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending