somalis new Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I heard some of my relatives are traveling through south America and crossing the Mexican border illegaly to come to the us:whew:Always finding a new way to get into the country:whew:

Some Somalis swam from Minnesota to the Canadian border last month after the US denied their asylum claim. Smh... swimming in a river for who knows how long.

I'm sure there's other wacky stories

Q

Queen Carawelo

May Allah swt get them to their desired destination safely. It's quite heart breaking hearing about those horrific tahriib stories. My heart goes out to the families who's loved ones died during tahriib and the current ones who're doing tahriib.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
A good friend of mine, a well educated sujui has embarked on this trip...

The following is what she went through ..

She got a visa from the Cuban embassy in Nairobi while using Kenyan passport ..

She got to Havana ..there she was housed by Djiboutian handler ( med student ) ..a week later she flown to Belize..from blaze she took a bus to Guatemala..from Guatemala they drove to the Mexican border, they got off the buss and walked discreetly to enter Mexico ...then they went to central Mexico and got themselves arrested ...you have to get yourself arrested for a bigger purpose because then Mexico will ask you to exit their country, this you need to show to the U.S. border officers and they can't return you to Mexico ..after coming out of prison with exit demand they entered the U.S. from Texas ..she was I detention for 8 months ...that was 2010..now she is an American citizen and she's already a nurse

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A good friend of mine, a well educated sujui has embarked on this trip...

The following is what she went through ..

She got a visa from the Cuban embassy in Nairobi while using Kenyan passport ..

She got to Havana ..there she was housed by Djiboutian handler ( med student ) ..a week later she flown to Belize..from blaze she took a bus to Guatemala..from Guatemala they drove to the Mexican border, they got off the buss and walked discreetly to enter Mexico ...then they went to central Mexico and got themselves arrested ...you have to get yourself arrested for a bigger purpose because then Mexico will ask you to exit their country, this you need to show to the U.S. border officers and they can't return you to Mexico ..after coming out of prison with exit demand they entered the U.S. from Texas ..she was I detention for 8 months ...that was 2010..now she is an American citizen and she's already a nurse

Sounds barely believable. :comeon:

menace

VIP
Sounds barely believable. :comeon:

Walahi bilahi talahi it is true story...

Guess what ...she got her citizenship in 2 years...her father was here in the 50s but only came back to somalia in the 70s..only then he married and gave birth to a lot kids from different women ...then he died in the 80s...on top of that bahdii weyneyd rejected the young ones

menace

VIP
There was rivalry ...they refuse to bring in the young ones ...then this girl embarked on this journey...then she hired a lawyer ..the tribe screamed at the Older siblings and older siblings accepted to take a DNa

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Walahi bilahi talahi it is true story...

Guess what ...she got her citizenship in 2 years...her father was here in the 50s but only came back to somalia in the 70s..only then he married and gave birth to a lot kids from different women ...then he died in the 80s...on top of that bahdii weyneyd rejected the young ones

My bad. You don't have the best track record. It wasn't too long ago when you were claiming to be chiseled like a Greek god and we all know that to be a lie now.:drakelaugh::kobeok:

Q

Queen Carawelo

My bad. You don't have the best track record. It wasn't too long ago when you were claiming to be chiseled like a Greek god and we all know that to be a lie now.:drakelaugh::kobeok:
Noooooooooo

Chewbacca wasn't ready for that. :drakelaugh:

menace

VIP

When I say walahi..believe me because I do not take dhaartaas litely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending