Somalis Never Appreciate The Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't understand why Somalis don't appreciate the past. Imagine I said white people are bad yet I became a good person in their country? It doesn't make sense. Somalis need to talk about their past, si dhab ah. Not create fake histories and lies to support their mudug mindset. The royalty in Somalia need to be respected, yes their not all perfect but for the past contribution or you wouldn't be here. I learned something I never knew wallahi.

Abaalka ay western world uu galeen somalida lama cilowbi karo. Sida abaalka boqortoyada uu gashay dalkan oo keentay wixi dhan dalkan ku dhisnan laha. They all came from boqortoyada galgaduud-mudug ama bari iyo nugaal.

Anigu ma diidana in la xuso sayidka, hawo taako, and all them fighters. But also the thinkers who build this country need to be remembered, especially who influenced THEM. Western world has huge influence on my thinking, ma iska cilowbi kara, ma xusayo miyaa?

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We must never take our facts from people who have only experienced one side of Somalia. Like if they only lived nomadically and never in the towns back in those days. It's best to speak to those who experienced both urban and rural, they have a right to talk because they know both. Half the problem is the nomadic side is only giving it's view of their truth when they never experienced urban life.

Dhinaca Siyad wala dayacaya tarikhdisa same with boqortoyada. This absolutely unfair and unreasonable. Nomads ayaa nooladay marku siyad yimi, the urban click died. Wa in la xusa. Dadka caynayo siyad maba jiri laheen unless a miracle happened and they worked hard and formed connections in the city. They forget that. He created a more equal somalia but at what expense? it just created more tribalism because of his affirmative action.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I don't understand why Somalis don't appreciate the past. Imagine I said white people are bad yet I became a good person in their country? It doesn't make sense. Somalis need to talk about their past, si dhab ah. Not create fake histories and lies to support their mudug mindset. The royalty in Somalia need to be respected, yes their not all perfect but for the past contribution or you wouldn't be here. I learned something I never knew wallahi.

Abaalka ay western world uu galeen somalida lama cilowbi karo. Sida abaalka boqortoyada uu gashay dalkan oo keentay wixi dhan dalkan ku dhisnan laha. They all came from boqortoyada galgaduud-mudug ama bari iyo nugaal.

Anigu ma diidana in la xuso sayidka, hawo taako, and all them fighters. But also the thinkers who build this country need to be remembered, especially who influenced THEM. Western world has huge influence on my thinking, ma iska cilowbi kara, ma xusayo miyaa?
Dr are you healthy or have you been suffering from a pshycosis during a extended period of time

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr are you healthy or have you been suffering from a pshycosis during a extended period of time

I am just saying, if you are given something because of your tribe like siyad did in order to see thru his somali wide vision of equality, this will in turn create me to be tribal as I am being isolated. Hence support for faction groups on tribes arose, he kinda of started the tribalism wallahi but he had good intentions but good intentions leads to the way to hell don't they say.

Where-as in a no tribe society like the urbanites were, what was critical was family connections in the town as they can open up doors for you plus if your worth being around them as they wanted to build themselves up thru links as they know links is the only way u live in the city. So a nabnaab like most spotters here wud be sitting in poverty in urban somalia in the past, because noone would think your worth the investment.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For example my grandmother was rural abgaal. She couldnt enter the town untill she MARRIED, qabiil ma oolin sxb yaan been lagu sheegin. Waxaa jiray family iyo CONNECTIONS nothing else. Hadi labadasi gabin, you will be in big trouble in old somalia. God bless my grandmother she used to tell me the stories also how ambuulo iyo bun la baray when she was used to nomadic side of aarsi. She changed wallahi marki dambe, the city life changes people. It changed her. She became no more tribal.

I am lucky my ayeeyo was abgaal so I used to talk to her alot about her views of Somalia. Plus I can balance my other family views to make reasonable conclusions. My ayeeyo didn't come to hamar sxb and force her MIYI WAYS on them like they do now. She learned to live with them. U need people sxb that not both worlds to understand Somalida hore.

HG forced their way of tribe is more important to hamar. LETS NOT LIE, they didn't assimilate like the rest of other somalis had too. They wanted short-cuts in life. It was easy marrying girls off to the city. My ayeeyo had it lucky. But it's another story if your a male as no city girl would want u as you have nothing to offer as tribe isn't workable in the city. So the men had to start from the ground up in the city and pray someone hosts them.

Which u need to prove your worth hosting and will return the favor when u become successful. This is where most somalis became 'cawaan' never returning the favor like ilmo samatar kids. Hence now he can never ever rule any lands in somalia, sumcadi waa iska dilay. Except the Ahmed SAMATAR. Some of my abtis even had it rougher then my dad and were HOMELESS lol especially murusade. City living was not tribal it was rough if u didn't make it as a male, all of u guys on the spot wud of died off in hamar or returned back to miyiga.

My awoowe refused to ADOPT their ways and continued to stay in miyiga but dedicated a few children to the cities looooool. He preferred the old way of living but he would come in the city from time to time but LEAVE also. He never intended to settle EVER nor dedicate to many kids to the city project. Kuwa city la gayn jiray waa kuwa uusan ku kalsoonayn inay miyiga joggi karan loooooooool. Like my father who had no brothers on the mother side since his mother only had him, he said listen ill help u start in the city, u cant survive here in PL.

Because BAH BAH ayaa jira puntland. My dad bah waa keligisa, I can see why my dad said life wud better for u in the city where individuals can survive if your smart enuff. He helped him out on how to navigate the city life.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I am just saying, if you are given something because of your tribe like siyad did in order to see thru his somali wide vision of equality, this will in turn create me to be tribal as I am being isolated. Hence support for faction groups on tribes arose, he kinda of started the tribalism wallahi but he had good intentions but good intentions leads to the way to hell don't they say.

Where-as in a no tribe society like the urbanites were, what was critical was family connections in the town as they can open up doors for you plus if your worth being around them as they wanted to build themselves up thru links as they know links is the only way u live in the city. So a nabnaab like most spotters here wud be sitting in poverty in urban somalia in the past, because noone would think your worth the investment.
Kid you need quran saar

Let us live our dreams

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Amuuus warya laangaab waxiid kkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We must never take our facts from people who have only experienced one side of Somalia. Like if they only lived nomadically and never in the towns back in those days. It's best to speak to those who experienced both urban and rural, they have a right to talk because they know both. Half the problem is the nomadic side is only giving it's view of their truth when they never experienced urban life.

Dhinaca Siyad wala dayacaya tarikhdisa same with boqortoyada. This absolutely unfair and unreasonable. Nomads ayaa nooladay marku siyad yimi, the urban click died. Wa in la xusa. Dadka caynayo siyad maba jiri laheen unless a miracle happened and they worked hard and formed connections in the city. They forget that. He created a more equal somalia but at what expense? it just created more tribalism because of his affirmative action.
As a spokesperson for beesha bah dirooble boowe hada nahay beesha bah dirooble your subclan consisting of 33 men are granted persona non grata in bari and karkaar:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending